JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

So heres another saturday night when I gotta be drunk just to keep up with the wife, and I know I shouldnt be posting but I don't care at the moment. Anyone with me? Though you can tell ecause I still put emphasis on punctuation/ i'm not drunk just yet b

LOL i noticed that but thought it would be funnier just to leave it.

I bet I dont sell any parts to anyone that bothers to check my previous posts on here, lol.

Welcome to the 20th page of the Austin is not as gay as you thread. I forgot what I was going to say ha ha ha

I am afrade to admit I don't remember what exactly happend on the night in question. I remember showing Polzin how it install a transmission "parking lot style". I was planing on going home, and play cod mw3. I just had one beer and a mixed drink that Jeremy handed me.... I don't know maybe I dident eat first????

You get the new call of duty game yet? My brother is on that all the time, username "facechicken" as far as the username goes it's don"t ask don't tell.

"parking lot style" transmission installs are a pain in the ass. I did a couple dozen of those back in the day. Turbo buick wouldn't be too bad I guess. Did a bunch of motorhomes that way, for the record I do not miss the transmission guy days even though it was a slightly more glamorous job than "car wash boy". Damn they should prohibit posts after midnight on saturday nights. I swear i'mdone after this one lol. Unless you guys actually enjoy drunk posts. If so I could theoretically do this all night. I can even spell big words when i'm drunk although it may take more than one attempt. I have better grammar when drunk than austin does sober. SLAM!!!! your turn austin.

Edit: I'd send boob pics but my blackberry don't have a flash. If it did I'd not only send you mine but the wife's as well. Wasn't that a requirement for tfw membership? "wife's boob's must be shown" I think i've officially seen half the tfw wife's boobs after only two gatherings so I guess it's only fair. In due time I'll be an official TFW wife's boob showin' member. Though mine are a sight to behold in themselves. Quantitty trumps quality in my book. Four deuces beats two aces in any poker room. Darn I wasn't going to let the world know which one of us has too many nipples.

I like boobs!!!!!:biggrin: And yes that is a requirement to be an official TFW member, boobs MUST be shown!!!! Even if they are bee stings!!!!

And yes Bob, Austin did buy the new game, he's been MIA for days now! What is this world coming too?? No wonder he has such bad spelling, it's hard to learn anything with your face pointed at the TV!

I've never shown my boobs....not that you could see em anyway...:rolleyes: Chic-T did though...too bad Polzin was too gay to be there to see it LOL.

Looks like a gawd damn fire hazard to me. All I saw of worth was some old beer signs, a toilet, a roll of tape and lots of scrap wood for bonfires. I thought my neighbor was bad. Have you ever seen that movie WRONG TURN? I think this guy was in it.