JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Haha! You gotta love thosse BUNG HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Austin taught me the proper way to plug them using a spark plug.................think about it!:biggrin:

Keith, did you make sure those files open on your computer and play through media player? I cant get them to work

They play fine on my computer and on my phone. Which reminds me. I gotta let my wife hear them. And then everyone else.

I wish I knew how to post the links. This is the funniest dirt I have on Austin! I would have to say there will be more, just need to give it time! Fortunately me and his girlfriend had more fun than he did last night, he's going to end up with some dirt on us eventually!! Nothing like having Austin be the DD while his girlfriend and I get bombed!!!!!!:D

wow, I know I am no computer master,but I couldn't find anything on the new site. I couldn't find the vendors, and I am wanting to do some shopping :( I cant even find the thread to complain about the new set up.

I know. I just figured out how to post pics! I like the new backdrop but the new setup sucks balls

Busy as all get out. I havent evn talked to Austin for like two weeks.....WTF?? I guess now that I got a job, hhe's mad at me and finally moved onto other boys to hang out with!!!!:D

ha ha ha!! I have just been trying to figure out this site. soon you will all be in trouble.

I was looking for this thred as a guest and it seem to be deleated:eek: but I did find it
I think we will loose all the old people there is a lot of click here crap. btw it is good to see suck ball polzin back to work now othere people might have a chance to pick up a deal on parts. jeremy likes the poll zin

I'm actively looking for a donor car with an LC2 powerplant. Reasonably close. The one that just went for 2500 in eastern indiana on this board was real tempting, but 700 miles away is a lot on a borrowed truck/trailer. I'm looking at one in omaha that's an aborted rebody project, gonna go up there with a stack of hundreds probably next week if it's still available. If that falls through I think I'll just part out my GN. Just kidding, maybe. I'm just finishing up my NOS liquidation sale. Got over $2k worth of stuff still in transit. Slowing down my dealings on said rebodied regal. Hard to avoid temptation of buying stuff for the GN with cash in hand. If you Iowa guys find a car that's a good LC2 donor, let me know.

My therapist says I'm still repressing some memories of what happened with austin on the power tour. He's gonna hypnotize me to get me to spill the beans.

I guess I'll let you guys in on my secret project. I have the actual poster that looks like this:

turbonetics.jpg

If I can find someone to scan it in full size, my wife will photoshop it to look like this (ghetto fabulous version posted here):

tfw poster.jpg

Then upload it to shutterfly where you guys can order it in poster form.

If it stays "free" I don't think we can get in copyright trouble.

Then again maybe you guys won't want it. LOL

And my wife can photoshop a hunky dude in there for austin. Or better yet, photoshop austin in there somehow. I got some pics of him.....

I'll send you a pic of me in that position you can photo shop that in. I would think that would sell. $$ dolla dolla bills yall$$

I cant even find the thread to complain about the new set up.

I'm sure that's on purpose
Busy as all get out. I havent evn talked to Austin for like two weeks.....WTF?? I guess now that I got a job, hhe's mad at me and finally moved onto other boys to hang out with!!!!:D

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY- You gotta job!!!

Been too many days since a reply. Drinking room temperature jack n water cause it's all I have. "Celebrating" since the house is still standing after today. Low voltage on our street got something in this house HOT. I mean H. O. T. hot. "What I think of Austin when I'm drinking, hot." "wink". Thought this place was on fire it smelled of hot copper so bad. 5 hours of no electricity later a real electrician said "damn that smells like something's on fire." Apparently one of the electric motors on one of the appliances got a bit fussy with the low voltage but it all still works. I thought my engine donor fund was up in smoke. But, the ol' knob n tube in the original part of the house (120+ years old) is still alive an kickin'. I figure if the air compressor we used to texture the walls didn't light it up, nothin will. Thought you electrician types would wanna know, in case I die in a fire or something. You could say "It was probably electrical". Someone needs to hide my keyboard when i bust out the jack even though I still do pretty good with the punctuation. Austin are you goin on the tour next year? Need a roommate? I figure the best defense is a good offense. Can't rape the willing, is what grandma always said.