JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

wow!!! someone hit a nerve. it's going to be OK Jessie. your still good looking enough to get invited. some of us have been too busy to search you tube for gay, butt, firework, etc.

on another note. "look at pic" I am ready for the mad scientist* to stop by for the ritual.

first thing I will need is a case of bush light to lure him over.
second thing we need to do is investigate motor, then repair
followed by the turbo 6 dance, a call to parsad for a blessing, and some heavy spooning**

View attachment 134533

*self proclaimed
**now that he is married :(

Did you get an Air Conditioner installed in your garage yet???? Lonnie said no trannies today but they will be here for sure tomorrow. I'm thinking we need to still plan on some engine building tonight though. Give me a call when your out of work. Hopefully I'll be over at Ricks shop today re-assembling the 84! We shall see.

That sounds like tech, doesn't it? I think someone is gonna get a butthole punch.

Jeremy, do you finally have a day off to help Austin with that motor?;)

OK this next pic is so fukcin' dumb, I almost deleted it out of embarrassment. But since it makes me laugh, I figure it should be forever public domained on an internet forum. I never want to run for office anyway.

Wait for it.......

We sure got sweaty in the back seat of that cab......

Attachments

• audipsized.jpg
    audipsized.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 120
Austin's like "I'm cornered, I gots no more space to slide away from him, what the hell is wrong with this guy, next PT I'm gettin' my own rooms!"

I remember apoligizing to him in advance, and I have no idea why I'm biting my lower lip.

I only had one drink the entire night, and Austin had to help me finish it.

I see you lurking again philip!

I see you lurking Phillip.......:eek:

I swear tthis is the first time since the PT that I have had a chance to get caught up with the shenanigans of the TFW. I don't understand how any of ya'll are still alive. Between work, rugrats, trying to repopulate the world with car guys, bills, blah , blah ,blah; it seems I never get a chance to blah blah whatever. I'm soooooooo tired. Only you guys know how to make a man feel like a man. Sob, sob, sob. Oh I feel like I'm rambling and complaining and I have a stange urge to drink some gay tea and do my nails. What's going on?! Austin, you can stay at my place whenever you're in town. You too JP(wink wink)

I swear tthis is the first time since the PT that I have had a chance to get caught up with the shenanigans of the TFW. I don't understand how any of ya'll are still alive. Between work, rugrats, trying to repopulate the world with car guys, bills, blah , blah ,blah; it seems I never get a chance to blah blah whatever. I'm soooooooo tired. Only you guys know how to make a man feel like a man. Sob, sob, sob. Oh I feel like I'm rambling and complaining and I have a stange urge to drink some gay tea and do my nails. What's going on?! Austin, you can stay at my place whenever you're in town. You too JP(wink wink)

HAHA!!!!! I dont staying at your place as long as Austin is with me becuase I know I'm safe then. Austin will keep you occupied all night long!!!!!!!!:p

I googled his cell phone number and it took me straight to the ad. Swear to god! Try it yourself!

lol

What up Jeremy? Are you going to be in Ohio next Friday?

Man I wish I could but we are having our Midwest Meet. Since I started it, I figure I should never miss it! It would be fun to get back to OH one of these years though. It's a long haul for us but it would be well worth the trip! It would be nice to hang out wiht my Eastern US homies again!!!:D

..........Sounds like somebody's been into the vodka-red bulls again...............