JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Hey, I had a great time and I get a good laugh everytime I visit. I'll admit I've been slacking on keeping in touch. I'll blame it on work.

HE"S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude I thought we killed you! I'm glad to see that your alive and well! I think the only thing Cincinatti has going for them is that they had a TV show about a radio station back in the 80's!

Come hang with us over here and we'll show you how to really party!!

JUST STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM AUSTIN AS YOU CAN, TRUST ME!!!!!:biggrin:

I can't seem to find any here in Cinci-It seems somebody out west keeps buying them all and parting them out for his own projects

Man my dome is really hurting. Me and Audi P are a dangerous crew! You know your getting old when you and two buddies are on the dance floor at a bar full of college girls, one of your crew looks like exactly like Quagmeyer and he's dancing like PeeWee Herman. The other crew member is doing the robot dance all night, and you know you have less hair on top of your head than anybody else in the bar.

But you know your bad a$$ when you are the only dudes dancing with multiple HOT girls and they want your phone number, while all the other little young buck punk dudes just sit and watch!!!!!!!:biggrin:

How the hell did I get home last night???:confused:

Did you rub your hands on my "girthy package?":biggrin:

Jenn was too scared to touch it since it looked awkward and dense. By the looks of it the owner beat the package. It almost looked abused:eek::biggrin:
Do you know know this from experience??????:confused:

So thats why those chicks up in Souix City were talking to you!!!!!!:biggrin:

Keith must have the perfect amount of hair recession. Apparently that's what it takes. Went out for my friend's birthday last night and he didn't even get a hit. Must have had too much hair:confused: I'm sure the poor bastard went home alone. I can't say the same for myself:biggrin: A little bit more hair recession and I won't have to take her out for beers anymore:cool:

Went and ate at the japanese steakhouse last night. It was great. Definitely won't go home hungry.:) Some lady almost got hit by a flying spatula. It was awesome!

I wonder if we still have anyone following this thread? Those of you that still are, are you enjoying our misadventures?

;)
Man my dome is really hurting. Me and Audi P are a dangerous crew! You know your getting old when you and two buddies are on the dance floor at a bar full of college girls, one of your crew looks like exactly like Quagmeyer and he's dancing like PeeWee Herman. The other crew member is doing the robot dance all night, and you know you have less hair on top of your head than anybody else in the bar.

But you know your bad a$$ when you are the only dudes dancing with multiple HOT girls and they want your phone number, while all the other little young buck punk dudes just sit and watch!!!!!!!:biggrin:

How the hell did I get home last night???:confused:

Hey, we know how you get excited over the younger crowd ;)

I wonder if we still have anyone following this thread? Those of you that still are, are you enjoying our misadventures?

Eh, I check it from time to time when I'm bored. Gotta keep track of all the gays, I mean, guys up north. Not the best humor I've ever read but not the worst.

"Adequately Humorous"

Eh, I check it from time to time when I'm bored. Gotta keep track of all the gays, I mean, guys up north. Not the best humor I've ever read but not the worst.

"Adequately Humorous"

Gonna have to kick this up a notch then. We should have some new tales in a few weeks;)

"Adequately Humorous"

Wait till we figure out how to post Austin's "finger in the butt" audios! This thread will make headlines after that one!!!!!:biggrin: