JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Sorry for bailin on the text message love fest last night. Co worker has been dyin to ride in this thing so he stopped by to see if it was running yet. He left when I had to go barf. I guess. I woke up at 3 am on the bathroom floor when my wife came in to throw up. Family flu bug, we all barfed in the last 24 hours but I'm not sure mine was not alcohol related. Looks like most of my outgoing text messages bounced back last night. That's probably a good thing.

David freiburger confirmed on his facebook page that the 14 power tour is NC to wisconsin dells.

That's a sweet route...hopefully it ends up in Charlotte or Raleigh. Love that area! Get to go through the mountains and not very far from the ocean. And the weather is usually awesome. Sign me up!

Just told the wife I'm doing the whole power tour next year....she rolled her eyes, and said: "you guys are idiots..." I think she FINALLY "gets" me!!!!

17 hrs 41 minutes 1000 miles from here to Charlotte..... :O

I'd be cool with that....never had a passenger on the power tour...be nice to have someone to bs with for a change.....

Yeah thats why I figured save some miles in the beginning by not doing the first couple stops, then party like rock stars and have some fun at the Dells.

Nuff said!! Pussy stang owners............!!!!!
935238_562786123743009_2098337413_n.jpg