Jason Rigsby deadbeat thief/crook

I did not even see it was 4 years old!!!!

Yeah neither did I....until someone else more observant than I pointed it out. The old phrase "let sleeping dogs lie" comes to mind here.....you would have been better off to have not brought this old topic to light.

This topic never will die as long as these threads remain....when you search the internet it's always there. So whether it got bumped or not it does not matter. It's still the first link when you do a search on my name.
I already know it shouldnt have happened in the first place but people make mistakes. Boostedgns went overboard smearing my name AFTER the whole deal was over. He did it out of revenge, he was out no money. I could see him doing it if I actually did steal something from him and he got totally ripped off, but that's not the case is it.

Yeah neither did I....until someone else more observant than I pointed it out. The old phrase "let sleeping dogs lie" comes to mind here.....you would have been better off to have not brought this old topic to light.

This topic never will die as long as these threads remain....when you search the internet it's always there. So whether it got bumped or not it does not matter. It's still the first link when you do a search on my name.
I already know it shouldnt have happened in the first place but people make mistakes. Boostedgns went overboard smearing my name AFTER the whole deal was over. He did it out of revenge, he was out no money. I could see him doing it if I actually did steal something from him and he got totally ripped off, but that's not the case is it.

I dont know what kind of world you live in, but good god your morals are all ****ed up. You didnt pay the guy, plain and simple, you relied on paypal to do anything. it sucks that your name pops up but EVERYONE has to live with their mistakes, I wish you better luck in the future.

I dont know what kind of world you live in, but good god your morals are all ****ed up. You didnt pay the guy, plain and simple, you relied on paypal to do anything. it sucks that your name pops up but EVERYONE has to live with their mistakes, I wish you better luck in the future.

I'm not posting on this thread anymore after this.

I did issue the refund. It came up on paypal as a visa refund and he thought it came from visa and it didn't. It came from me. There is a lot of detail missing out of his story. The fact that he posted all of that AFTER the deal was square is wrong, he did it out of revenge. Way overboard.

I'm living in a world that is aware of the details of this transaction. So don't tell me about my morals when you don't know me.

I'm not posting on this thread anymore after this.

I did issue the refund. It came up on paypal as a visa refund and he thought it came from visa and it didn't. It came from me. There is a lot of detail missing out of his story. The fact that he posted all of that AFTER the deal was square is wrong, he did it out of revenge. Way overboard.

I'm living in a world that is aware of the details of this transaction. So don't tell me about my morals when you don't know me.
1. You sold a product.
2. Someone purchased said product.
3. Buyer promptly paid you.
4. Buyer never received product.
5. You gave several excuses as to why product was not received.
6. You didn't simply refund money sent to you, but rather forced buyer to go through the financial middle-man and wait for them to make you refund the money.

Does that about cover it?

I am not purposely trying to be a d!ck here. But IMO, you could have avoided ALL of this by simply handling the situation differently from the beginning. Does it suck that you have to continue to live with the consequences of a bad transaction from many years ago? Sure it sucks. Did the buyer possibly go too far in letting people know his displeasure? That's for other people to decide. Personally, I can't say I would have cut you any slack had I been the one in his shoes. The simple fact that I would have had to wait as long as he did for a refund would p!ss me off to the inth degree, especially if I had been kind enough to give some lenience and try to work with you in the beginning.

What it boils down to is live and learn.

And as mentioned on another board, maybe a more though-out plan of action to possibly get the threads deleted would have been a better idea, too.

2 QK 4 U was not very quick at all. If this would have happened to me, I think I could have said a lot worse after about 2 weeks!:eek: For every action there is a reaction. This is what u get for being an a$$. Should have been a stand up guy from the beginning and admitted fault and tried to rectify the situation. Seemed that you took the childless way out with excuses. Your name is all you have in life and your actions are the way you will be perceived and judged. Seems you have chosen the wrong path Danielson! All is not lost though.:D You can change your name, sell your Buick, go into seclusion, and join a cult? Perhaps the honda boards would welcome you with open arms.;)

And thats all I have to say about that!:) :eek:

I say file an appeal with the "Post Deletion Committee". Im sure it what get resolved immediately....:rolleyes:

i think everone should back up a step if this guy is really trying to get custody of his child i dont think its your choice to f*ck it up for him if he is lieing about that then he is an @ssh*le i think everyone here has a heart here i would hope there is nothing i wouldnt do 2 get my kids this was 4 years ago guys get a life just my 2 cents.......................

i think everone should back up a step if this guy is really trying to get custody of his child i dont think its your choice to f*ck it up for him if he is lieing about that then he is an @ssh*le i think everyone here has a heart here i would hope there is nothing i wouldnt do 2 get my kids this was 4 years ago guys get a life just my 2 cents.......................

He is telling the truth on the custody part.