jack cotton is a .....

nonosv6

REALLY NICE GUY!!!!!!! I was over his shop earlier hanging out buyin a car (can't wait to pick it up) and i gotta say he is just a good dude.ive bought things before from him and every transaction has been very smooth and enjoyable.he's great to talk with he's always given me time and answered every stupid question i had whether its on the phone or at the shop...bought chinese tonight too!! na really just wanted to give a good guy some props.....thanks jack!! i know everyones got their own opinion but thats mine..........joel

i posted this in the turbo lounge by accident too!

REALLY NICE GUY!!!!!!! I was over his shop earlier hanging out buyin a car (can't wait to pick it up) and i gotta say he is just a good dude.ive bought things before from him and every transaction has been very smooth and enjoyable.he's great to talk with he's always given me time and answered every stupid question i had whether its on the phone or at the shop...bought chinese tonight too!! na really just wanted to give a good guy some props.....thanks jack!! i know everyones got their own opinion but thats mine..........joel

i posted this in the turbo lounge by accident too!

X2 never hung out with him, but certainly purchased parts. thx for sharing Joel

Why thank you... :smile: I just don't poke around much, someone sent me a link. I was a little tentative to look, but I toughed it and held my breath. Hey Joel, what up.... hope all is well

Jack is the best and can say after several thousands he is kind and always willing to take time and talk. Great men drive great cars!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

memory lane about Jack

I think t was 2003 Midwest Buick challenge was the first time I saw the Pumpkin. I kinda fell in love with it. My father had a Hemi Orange Dodge Challenger with a 426 hemi in it. My grandpa called my dads car the pumpkin. So there was a personal connection for me to Jacks car. I was just getting into Buicks at this point in time. I had the engine out of our car, and it was being repainted. I spent the winter rebuilding the engine and getting the car running.

Fast forward to 2004. We were pitted across from Jack at Norwalk. At that point in time I had just finished up our Buick for the first rendition of things to come. I had brought the car all the way to Norwalk and was bummed because the car was running poorly. Jack suspected it was ignition related.

Jack had no Idea who I was. He loaned me his Caspers ignition coil/ module tester, and explained to me how to use it. Then he took off to help some other people and race his car in the quick 16 class. At that point in time I was not a member of any forums and had no clue that this tool even existed.

He helped me resolve an issue at the track that day. I didn’t have the tools to diagnose the problem and because of him our trip to Norwalk that year was very enjoyable. Later that day the car laid down its best ET and 60 foot time to that date.