ITS RUNNING! 2 2/1 years later w/pix

No way that intake clears a hood pad . . .

Whats a hood pad ?!? :wink: Its a fiberglass hood. It clears.

Chris, you are killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, how much for this car? Put a "Price Tag" on it and let's do business. Everything is for sale.

Good chatting with you the other day. I got the "BUG" again - Already!

flipmo.

I'll be sending you an e-mail this weekend.:confused:

:eek: You would be dis-owned if you even thought about selling that car!!!! That's the old "family" wagon u know!!

Damn Nice Chris. Guys, I just saw it in person today while dropping off "fear" for some "tweaking" and pics dont do it justice. I know Im jelous, but Chris how much would it cost to Powder Coat my Rims black in the center like that, seriously, because, while you have the car, I may just have you dip'm for me, front and rear. Let me know Monday will ya!

I will seriously give you an arm and a leg for that engine. probabaly cheaper to go prosthetic anyway;). Anyway really nice set up. Im in love with that intake

where did you get those blue radiator hoses?

I cant remember the vendor who used to sell them. I have had them for over 7 years. I do remember the complete set for all the hoses (2 Rad,3 heater lines & bypass hose) list for $299. My set was given to me to display but we only ever sold two other sets. I guess they were a little pricey.

Makes me want to take hammer to my stuff....:biggrin:

Looks sweet...

Will this car be in Columbus?

i have 2 question. first how did u get the wheel well moldings that shiney and clean. im going to be detailing my enigne bay while the motor is out and would like to know how you got them like that. also how did you mount the laptop like that? thanks

I think that Gates (or Goodyear) makes blue silicone hose sets for the Fox body Mustang and Caprices. Looks like they made them for TR once upon a time. I know that GM also made same thing for 9C1 police cars.

I didn't notice the laptop position but that is cool as it does not render the passenger seat useless. Tell us more about it.

Conrad Carter

Its a Solid Roller Cam w/Solid Roller Lifters.
CC

That's about the nicest example of a SII street car I've seen in a very long time!! I just gotta have that car!!!
Care to take two real nice GN's in trade? :cool:

Makes me want to take hammer to my stuff....:biggrin:

Looks sweet...

Will this car be in Columbus?

Thanks. It will not be in Columbus.

i have 2 question. first how did u get the wheel well moldings that shiny and clean. im going to be detailing my engine bay while the motor is out and would like to know how you got them like that. also how did you mount the laptop like that? thanks

The inner fenderwells . . .Ancient Chinese Secret!!! ;) J/K I wiped them down with lacquer thinner, Then sprayed Armor-all on them and let it sit.
I had a buddy get an old police mount for the lap top and modified it to my liking. ANd yes, I mounted it high enff so it would clear my wifes legs.

That's about the nicest example of a SII street car I've seen in a very long time!! I just gotta have that car!!!
Care to take two real nice GN's in trade?

Thank you very much. My wife would kill me if I came home with two!:frown: If she doesn't kill me already:redface:

I was afraid you'd play the "wife card". I do it all the time. ;) ;)
She'd love my wife's 87. ;)

I was afraid you'd play the "wife card". I do it all the time. ;) ;)
She'd love my wife's 87. ;)

Yeah, But I couldn't brag to all my friends about my wife climbing over the rollbar in her wedding dress to leave the church. :cool: :eek: :D True story.

The water hoses are Goodyear Hi-Miler. Currently available for Mustangs, 90's Caprice/Impala, Monte Carlo SS (5 Liter), Etc. Don't see G-boby V-6 on Goodyear's site.
Conrad

Very tasteful job, nothing hacked, and only a couple years ?? Must be an understanding family.

Definitely something to be proud of, the black centers on the rims is a nice touch, guess I can't do that to my convos now.
:cool:

Update

LC & I put it on the dyno today. Made only 2 pulls to get it into street trim. (Plus voltage was going low)
Boost 14
RPM 6000 (it shifted into overdrive)
H.P. 520 on a mustangdyno and the Big Stuff 3 was taking out 11% fuel
There's a lot left but didn't want to beat it up on the dyno. Hope to have it to the track in the next month or so(if it ever stops raining)
I'll keep ya'll posted,
CC

Here is a video if ya'll wanna check it out. It shifts into o.d. 4 sec into vid

YouTube - BLACK On Dyno

LC & I put it on the dyno today. Made only 2 pulls to get it into street trim. (Plus voltage was going low)
Boost 14
RPM 6000 (it shifted into overdrive)
H.P. 520 on a mustangdyno and the Big Stuff 3 was taking out 11% fuel
There's a lot left but didn't want to beat it up on the dyno. Hope to have it to the track in the next month or so(if it ever stops raining)
I'll keep ya'll posted,
CC

Here is a video if ya'll wanna check it out. It shifts into o.d. 4 sec into vid

YouTube - BLACK On Dyno

Chris.

Looking good bro, let me know when you are going to throw down some additional numbers~!