ITS RUNNING! 2 2/1 years later w/pix

BAGN

God Bless America!!!
Well guys, After 2 1/2 years of collecting used parts and wheeli'n & deal'n for the rest, I FINALLY got it together. I got it running Monday night & It moved under its own power Thursday. Here are a few pix to show you what I've been working on for the last few years.

Thanks to all you Stage II guys for info, used parts & any ideas/help you assisted me with.
CC

Attachments

• Black 1.jpg
    Black 1.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,711
  • Black motor 1.jpg
    Black motor 1.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 1,630
  • Black Motor 2.jpg
    Black Motor 2.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 1,597
  • Black Motor 3.jpg
    Black Motor 3.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 1,603
  • Black inside.jpg
    Black inside.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,633
WOW!!! Let me be the first to say very nice!!! Good luck with with it!!
Mike :cool: :)

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Few questions if you don't mind, in your signature you are stating that you have stage II heads, I also see the AC and the heater box. Can you please share how difficult this was to accomplish? What were the modifications? Do you also have pics of the down pipe setup. How hard is to get to the plugs with the turbo and the DP in the way? I am trying to accomplish something very similar.

Thanks
Prasad

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Few questions if you don't mind, in your signature you are stating that you have stage II heads, I also see the AC and the heater box. Can you please share how difficult this was to accomplish? What were the modifications? Do you also have pics of the down pipe setup. How hard is to get to the plugs with the turbo and the DP in the way?

To keep the A/C using the Stage II Heads I had to use a 1 row heater core and use the old ATR plate to modifie the heater box. (I think Billy Anderson is making those again) I'm gonna make new A/C lines to get away from the turbo.
Spark plugs are pretty easy compared to the old ATR set up. You have to do them through the fender well.(tire can stay on) Spark plug boots are a little hard though. I haven't changed the plugs hot yet. Don't know if I want to try.:confused:

Attachments

• Spark Plugs.jpeg
    Spark Plugs.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,479