ITS RUNNING! 2 2/1 years later w/pix

Did you buy the alternator already black? Or did you have to disassemble it? Is it powdercoated or painted?

The car looks sick. Extremely unique. Congrats!

Did you buy the alternator already black? Or did you have to disassemble it? Is it powdercoated or painted?

The car looks sick. Extremely unique. Congrats!

Thanks for the compliments. I had it converted to a 200amp alt. While it was apart, I had it powder coated.

Chris,

Car looks awesome. Can't wait to see it as a top 10 qualifier @ Noble this year?

Is that an Edelbrock tunnel ram really?

What rear springs are in the car?? Looks to be lowered some. How about the front? I am in the process of fitting 15x10/s with LS1 rear discs and a 5.5" backspace with a notched frame. The LS1 brakes sit out 3/8" farther than stock drums so it's pretty much the same set up. I'm running BellTech rear springs which drop the car 1.5". Thanks for the info, GREAT LOOKING CAR!!!!!!!!! -------Jeremy

What rear springs are in the car?? Looks to be lowered some. How about the front? I am in the process of fitting 15x10/s with LS1 rear discs and a 5.5" backspace with a notched frame. The LS1 brakes sit out 3/8" farther than stock drums so it's pretty much the same set up. I'm running BellTech rear springs which drop the car 1.5". Thanks for the info, GREAT LOOKING CAR!!!!!!!!! -------Jeremy

Rear Springs/brakes/rear end are stock. Front springs are moroso drag springs with 1 coil cut off. Hope this helps,
CC

I really like the way they tuck! I will probably end up going with 275/50r15's with the lowering springs. They are 26" tall. Thanks for the info!!!! ----Jeremy

Chris that is a masterpiece and you took my rim idea!!!:eek:
Please keep us updated on that beast!!!

. . . and you took my rim idea . . .

Its kinda funny you say that. I had these rims painted over 2 years ago. I kept them hidden upstairs so no one would copy me till I got my car running. When dealing with these black cars its hard to be different. "I like to be different" :cool:

Its kinda funny you say that. I had these rims painted over 2 years ago. I kept them hidden upstairs so no one would copy me till I got my car running. When dealing with these black cars its hard to be different. "I like to be different" :cool:

Check this out bro...

I like the way your wheels look better with the polished shell.

Attachments

• 0156677541937.jpg
    0156677541937.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,271
Chris, thanks again for taking your valuable time and chatting with me over the phone, I really appreciate your time and input. I had one more question, you said it was a roller cam with solid roller lifters. My question is; is it a small solid roller cam with solid lifters or a small hydraulic roller cam with solid lifters? I have heard some people running hydraulic roller cam with solid lifters.

Thanks again.

Prasad

Chris, thanks again for taking your valuable time and chatting with me over the phone, I really appreciate your time and input. I had one more question, you said it was a roller cam with solid roller lifters. My question is; is it a small solid roller cam with solid lifters or a small hydraulic roller cam with solid lifters? I have heard some people running hydraulic roller cam with solid lifters.

Thanks again.

Prasad

No problem. I enjoyed our talk as well. Its a Solid Roller Cam w/Solid Roller Lifters.
CC

Chris, you are killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, how much for this car? Put a "Price Tag" on it and let's do business. Everything is for sale.

Good chatting with you the other day. I got the "BUG" again - Already!

flipmo