It's alive! Running better then ever too! Long list of goodies done!

Beautiful craftmanship and attention to detail, Mr. Charude. If you find your motor missing some morning, well, you will know that it went to a good loving home. Flawless workmanship.

lol thanks Gary! I have it chained to the floor.. it's in the batcave... with a alarm that could wake the dead from miles away. And the local police district is 4 blocks away and I know a bunch of the police there! :biggrin: and just think my garage is in a good area of Philly! :wink:

The key is let's see how long it stays nice! These engines love to mist the engine bay with oil! Damn breathers!

phillyturbosix said:
lol thanks Gary! I have it chained to the floor.. it's in the batcave... with a alarm that could wake the dead from miles away. And the local police district is 4 blocks away and I know a bunch of the police there! :biggrin: and just think my garage is in a good area of Philly! :wink:
The key is let's see how long it stays nice! These engines love to mist the engine bay with oil! Damn breathers!
---------------------------------------
Breathe it to the outside via stock looking rubber hose ala dragracer "evacuation" style. Passenger side could be vented & dropped right down behind the turbo & straight down. Would never be noticed, driver side would take some stealth motivation ideas. just a thought, Jim, I know how particular you are. Hey, btw, please send me some close up before installation & after shots of your valve covers, I see something that I am not going to talk about.