ISO Starter TR mods, Scanmaster, Brace kits, and so on.

GNTtypeKid

Whooshhhh..Tuuuuuutuuuuutuutuututu
Just bought my first GN and looking for all starting mods. Scanmaster 2.1, brace kits>>rear seat, under hood, under front. Under radio dual gauge pod, vdo oil pressure and coolant temp. 160 stat, Hotwire kits, etc..

I'm open to any other starting mod suggestions that you may have, let me know.

Shipped to 52403

Thanks

-Jerry

Last edited:
Do a search for SBC mini starter on evilbay and you should find one for under $100 shipped. I prefer the geared mini starters but they also have the PMG style. I think I paid about $80 for a brand new one last time I bought one. The small block chevy starter will fit and work without any problems if it has 2 sets of mount holes on it.

Do a search for SBC mini starter on evilbay and you should find one for under $100 shipped. I prefer the geared mini starters but they also have the PMG style. I think I paid about $80 for a brand new one last time I bought one. The small block chevy starter will fit and work without any problems if it has 2 sets of mount holes on it.
What do you think of this starter?????

this HTML class. Value is http://m.ebay.com/it

Maybe I was being misleading. I meaning turbo regal "starting" mods, the basic mods we put on our cars before making them fast. At least I now know where I can get a mini starter for a decent price.

Thanks

Since you're looking for info rather than specific parts I'll move you to the general section so you can get the info you're looking for.

Since you're looking for info rather than specific parts I'll move you to the general section so you can get the info you're looking for.
Sorry I am needing parts. I think I will just repost and specify a little more what I am looking for thanks.

You can delete this post if it's easier.