Braces, scanmaster ect wanted

mike_stahl2000

Looking for the rear seat braces as well as under hood tubular braces, and front brace that triangulates the front end. Kirban makes it I believe. Also looking for a scanmaster 2.1, gauge pod for front of console, knock gauge, VDO small trans temp gauge. If anyone bought all the stock rubber body bushings and decided to go another route I'm also looking to get the entire set as well as hardware.

I have a set of the front end under the car braces. I was going to take pictures of them this weekend and post them up. I had an extra set and threw them in when I had a bunch of other items powder coated gloss black. They look great and powder coating is super durable. I was going to list them for $50 shipped. One has a slight bend in it but I held it up and it still lined up just fine. When I installed mine I couldn't believe how much it stiffens the car up.
If you are interested let me know.

I also have a grey 2 gauge pod also for under the radio area but it has a crack that runs between the 2 gauge openings. I can take a picture of that too if you want to see it. You can make me an offer on that if you don't mind the crack between them. When you install the gauges it isn't as noticable but you can still tell its there.

Let me know
Vince

I have a set of the front end under the car braces. I was going to take pictures of them this weekend and post them up. I had an extra set and threw them in when I had a bunch of other items powder coated gloss black. They look great and powder coating is super durable. I was going to list them for $50 shipped. One has a slight bend in it but I held it up and it still lined up just fine. When I installed mine I couldn't believe how much it stiffens the car up.
If you are interested let me know.

I also have a grey 2 gauge pod also for under the radio area but it has a crack that runs between the 2 gauge openings. I can take a picture of that too if you want to see it. You can make me an offer on that if you don't mind the crack between them. When you install the gauges it isn't as noticable but you can still tell its there.

Let me know
Vince
Hi Vince, I think I am gonna pass on the gauge pod. That would absolutely drive me nutts know it was there. I already have the two rods that connect to the center section under the motor. I am looking for the one that connects the other ends together. It runs under the radiator support. I appreciate your offer. Mike

Just a update on this, I have all the braces I need, and undecided on the knock gauge, but still looking for a scanmaster 2.1, grey two gauge console for console. Black VDO trans temp and trans pressure gauges. Also in addition I could use a accumulator ball for the brakes. Doesn't have to be new, as I am trashing that whole assembly once I get up the cash for new hydroboost conversion. Not sure how much longer I can deal with the whining and delay much longer. Thanks in advance.