IS IT REAL OR FAKE YOU DECIDE -Dennis Kirban

Venus

Below is from Dennis Kirban-

"While the common practice may be to build a snowman in your yard my kid duplicated a Camaro convertible almost to actual size.
We got clobbered with 31.9 inches of snow over the weekend. I plan to pick up a For Sale sign and put it on his Camaro to see if he gets any action.

It is 100% made of actual snow and spray painted in great detail. Can you imagine how nice his work is on a real car such as a Turbo Regal. Thanks to Brandon for posting this for me.

While its nice to know how much snow fell I'd be curious to know total weight of snow I shoveled prior to the 2 big football games. Cam Newton has developed quite a following of little kids seeking footballs..."

denniskirban@yahoo.com

KirbanCamaro.jpg

lol that's cool! If it is real.......that's quite the artist you have there. I would have thought there would be alot more footprints around the sculpture though. Hard to tell

No foot prints? Or missing snow used to build it?????

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.[emoji252]

Why would there be foot prints on the passenger side? The driver parked it there and walked away..... lol
Actually the driver doesn't have feet, but he does have a carrot for a nose!

To answer your questions my grand daughter got a 2012 camaro ss convert about a month ago as one of their friends Moms had it and she past away car only had a few thousand miles on it. Camaro made by snow is an exact duplicate of her car. Last year he did a cigarette boat in the snow.

I think he used spray paint the can type you buy for the accents......today with temps in the 40s the camaro is looking alittle distorted. Kid gets his talent from his Mom as I don't have those types of skills...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

appreciate Brandon for posting for me.

1.) Your welcome Dennis.

2.) Who "disliked" the original post? Lol really?

It shouldn't leak any oil. Might be some recalls due to structural melting issues though. :D

Maybe a TTA would be a "Cool" car to do. Shouldn't need much paint.;)

Mad skills. Thanks for posting.

Mike B.

At first I thought it was fugazi...but those other pics made me a believer.

Awesome!!!