is anyone making frontmounts again ?

Jack,,put me on the list for a front mount ,or upgraded Stocker...he11 anything..:p :p

I was really lookin for a CAS v2 TTA frontmount. I hope cottons fits just as well.

I know for a fact that TTA 850 sent his Dequick to Lonnie Diers so he could make a jig. He was going to make me one and some others. That been 4 months ago. At the time he said he would have one made in 5 weeks at the most. Did'nt happen. He said he was having trouble getting cores. In the mean time I found a brandy new Dequick. Lonnie is a good guy and if enough get together maybe you can get a group purchase. This is your best bet. I talk to Jack Cotton 2 years ago and at that time he said he had a TTA in the shop and was going to be making a front mount for it. The Dequick fits perfect and I even put 3 inch pipes on mine. It took a little work but they are there. How many people do you know that would pull there intercooler off and ship it to someone so a copy could be made. Keep in mind I don't personally know TTA 850 nor have I ever met him. Thanks again Steve for the effort. If I can ever do anything for you just let me know.

Michael

Ok guys, get a list together, give me a call for orders, I'll get the project going in the next 2-3 weeks. Call me at the shop if interested.