Front mount intercoolers

The more he posts the more he becomes the target for people as his posts should be in the loungs and not teck sections.
He doesnt even understand he is trying to preach to guys that have been there and done that and have done alot more than he can possibly comprehend.
And that were attempting to actually help him.
But he has things covered from his posts.
After all he knows how to go 9s even though the fastest he went was 11s😎
And from what I have seen he is the slowest on this thread preaching to guys.

Why you guys up my butt? For honesty or what? Am I NOT welcome in the BUICK community to go fast or what??? Why you guys so darn controlling??
Are YOU the god given talent for going fast with a little V6 or what? I'm not making up things??
Here let me give you the cheatsheat

Forcedfed reached out to you for your cas4
He has been low 8s on a slic intercooler
You start preaching front mount and how it will shit all over your cas4 and cant figure out your cas4 can make 9 sec passes even though someone who runs 8s is looking for your slic😉
And you try to tell grumpy who went 9s on a 9/11 converter that your 9/11 cant hold the 11 sec power you make🙄
Also taking hints from chuck and others that are highly experienced you missed as well
And I wont even talk about myself watching you talk about things you dont know clearly and dont understand about over and over again.

I need to pop more corn!

1688606487926.png

11.00 with a smashed cam and a 9/11 convertor bleeding at high boost hitting the rev limiter. Thanks. Big nuts.
My fail was Bruce's 9/11 convertor could not hold the power. My second fail was using used off this website PT&E ported heads that had roller cam springs in it that smashed my 206/206 flat cam. Happy now.
If you think I don't know how to make these cars fast you are highly mistaken. I learned to not trust a bunch of the big dogs like you. :)
Mr. Big Nut's to you. Lighten up Francis. :unsure:

While humorous ..seems to be drunken, rant like, comments..caps and exclamation ! everywhere. 100% drunk i bet.

Now we know what biden is doing in his basement......
typing......
Alter ego........?
Next to this guy, the JOKER seems sane!
Grandma said: " tis better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool,
than open it and remove all doubt.....
Mebbie he (they, them, whatever) should just go back to facebook or twitter....
I initially thought the posts were good for "comic relief" then I realized he is serious.
If I ever get like that, I hope a true friend will lock me in a closet with a gun so I might do the right thing.....
TIMINATOR

A breathalyzer on a keyboard?
A breathalyzer interlock on a car that prevents the driver from wearing a seatbelt/harness and shuts off the drivers airbag?
We have too many "safety devices" that protect stupid people.
We old folk didn't have "push to cross" buttons at crosswalks, nor bicycle helmets, child proof medicine caps, nor warning labels on everything.
Our parents taught us everything, if we ignored them, we got our ass whipped, or we died, and didn't pass on the gene for stupidity.
We are now experiencing the results of
"The nothing is my fault" generation.
IF YOU DRINK,
DON'T POST,
THE INTERNET IS FOREVER.....

A breathalyzer interlock on a car that prevents the driver from wearing a seatbelt/harness and shuts off the drivers airbag?
We old folk didn't have "push to cross" buttons at crosswalks, nor bicycle helmets, child proof medicine caps, nor warning labels on everything.
Our parents taught us everything, if we ignored them, we got our ass whipped, or we died, and didn't pass on the gene for stupidity.
IF YOU DRINK,
DON'T POST,

This is the harsh truth that people don't want to hear anymore. So much for survival of the fittest. Now it's survival of everyone...and look where that's led us.

IF YOU DRINK,
DON'T POST,
It's not always the drink it's the guy that is drinking😉

It's not always the drink it's the guy that is drinking😉
Kinda like the dipshit pullin' the trigger?

It has NOTHING to do with the gun.

2nd Amendment, YES!

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.......