Front mount intercoolers

And YES, my hoses are complicated and don't fit exactly cause it is far as I know the only 1 of 1 street version of the CAS V4R intercooler ever made. He made it in 1 week and does not fit exact. No time to test and fit. It took me forever to fit the hoses to hold 24+ psi of boost.

RJC new street intercooler makes the V4R look small and outdated. Truth be told.

This is true pics of a CAS V4R. The front air cover is not straight. Never say I don't have one cause I DO!

Attachments

• casv4r1 (1)small.jpg
    casv4r1 (1)small.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 70
  • casv4r1 (2) Small.jpg
    casv4r1 (2) Small.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 68
  • casv4r1 (3) small.jpg
    casv4r1 (3) small.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 70
I'm going to mount it in my builders garage and never sell it.
That intercooler is one of the highest HP behind the radiator with air cooling I've ever seen.

I bet RJC new street front mount will smoke it.

Last edited:
Yadda yadda yadda....you really think anyone gives a rats ass what you do with it?
Or, do you just like to spew your drivel, waste bandwidth, in hopes that someone will give some attaboys for your genius?

Yadda yadda yadda....you really think anyone gives a rats ass what you do with it?
Or, do you just like to spew your drivel, waste bandwidth, in hopes that someone will give some attaboys for your genius?
Chuck Ban him for Stupidity.

Why you guys up my butt? For honesty or what? Am I NOT welcome in the BUICK community to go fast or what??? Why you guys so darn controlling??
Are YOU the god given talent for going fast with a little V6 or what? I'm not making up things??

I just put him on "ignore" and don't see none of his bullshit.
There is NO BS here boy. Sorry.
BULLSHIT OF WHAT? Showing an ACTUAL CAS V4R?? That I own and used??? It is a 1 of 1 made for the street even though a race only. LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't see it you suck!!!

So what did you run with it ? :unsure:
11.00 with a smashed cam and a 9/11 convertor bleeding at high boost hitting the rev limiter. Thanks. Big nuts.
My fail was Bruce's 9/11 convertor could not hold the power. My second fail was using used off this website PT&E ported heads that had roller cam springs in it that smashed my 206/206 flat cam. Happy now.
If you think I don't know how to make these cars fast you are highly mistaken. I learned to not trust a bunch of the big dogs like you. :)

Last edited:
You try a 11.0 bouncing off the rev limiter all the way down the track. And I broke Ken Moser tranny builders trans in 8 pieces doing a 22 lb launch. :) yeah. With a pedal foot skill. No trans brake. I used S10 rear cylinders with big shoes and aluminum drums. :) The rears were setup to hold a ton of power. It is true and a fact.

Never tell me I have to skill. It is ABSOLUTELY wrong.

Last edited:
Wow……manic much?!

🤷🏻‍♂️. Posts are all over the place in this & other threads!