Introducing the WindowTurbo

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
Welcome to the WindowTurbo!!! This is a prototype that ALL BUICK lovers have been waiting for. Requires removal of the window circuit breaker and 2 wire install, then a ground wire... THATS IT!!!! It will take longer to remove the lower panel than to complete the install. There is no removing the door panel, no cutting and splicing wires or anything. The module is just a slight bit larger than a scan master. This is work from Richard Clark and Howie Hoyt.. All first runs are sold out and we expect the next run mid February.. As you can see from the other video in this particular case it cut the window up time IN HALF!!!! The module will retail for $140 and only 1 per car is required. Does not matter if the car is running or not, in this example the car just had the ignition key on and motor not running..What does everyone think??

BEFORE:
AFTER:

Nice....that will sell off the charts.....
patent pending !!!! (y)

Please put me on the list for two!!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.[emoji252]

Thing is I'd really want to know if I was in for sure on the next batch. (pre-ordering one) I'll have my door panels off anyway at that time and can keep them off till it arrives. I wouldn't want to keep them off and then have to wait till the next batch run, whenever that would be.

Sign me up, I will take at least 3. Nearly the whole board will buy at least one. Very nice. Who would have thought that something so simple as your window going up faster would put a smile on your face. I am 100% positive that everyone that has looked at the vid , smiled. One of life's simple joys!! Daddy why are you crying? because...... my window rolls up as fast as mommy's! Thanks for another great product and I hope the Feb. batch size is going to be enough.

Thing is I'd really want to know if I was in for sure on the next batch. (pre-ordering one) I'll have my door panels off anyway at that time and can keep them off till it arrives. I wouldn't want to keep them off and then have to wait till the next batch run, whenever that would be.
Door panels do not need to removed...reread original post.

Door panels do not need to removed...reread original post.
Yeah I caught that. He says it will take longer to remove door panels than do this install. Then he says no door panel removal necessary. My bad.