Introducing the WindowTurbo

So, all of us who sent our emails a month or two back are in this batch? I haven't been asked to pay yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
we just started taking names about two months ago if you did it then you will be one of the earliest ones to be notified keep an eye for an email with windowturbo in the title

Would have been nice just to have a simple email reply saying your on the list

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Richard put out a post on Facebook yesterday they are ready to go and to watch your email for info.

Received mine today. High quality piece. Packed professionally. Very easy, clear and color instructions. Can't wait to install - probably Saturday.
My only surprise was the black box itself - it's larger and heavier than I expected - will probably slow my GN down in the 1/4-mile by .0001 second. LOL.
Thanks again. Very nice product!

Damn, i haven't heard anything back. I sent my email but nothing since

Window Turbo ordered and already pre-paid! (y) I should receive it soon when the second batch is done. Thank you Howard!

Claude ;)

Just received my two and got them installed, and all I can say is Holy Crap!!!
Where were these twenty + years ago!?
Yes the brain box is bigger and heavier than expected, but obviously very high build quality!
One two wire plug and one ground eyelet.

Fast Windows!
Fast CF5 moonroof!

Well worth the money I spent!!

Installed mine yesterday. With just key on, my windows go up in about 2-3 seconds. Awesome. Thanks for a great part.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My passenger window would sometimes crawl to a stop on the way up and I would have to let go of the switch and press it again to get it to go up all the way. Just installed my Window Turbo and now it at least tripled the speed on my passenger side. Very satisfied!

Anyways to verify someone received my email? Still waiting

Received mine today. Am anxious to get it installed!

Thanks for developing this product and bringing it to market.

Can't wait to put this in my car!
Excited to finally have power windows that move faster than a snail !!
LOL

dave