Internal vs External wastegates

I just had a couple of questions about wastegates on turbo buicks. My combo as of next summer will be a stock block with ported champion iron heads TA style headers and a PT6776RS. (As well as other supporting mods)

I am getting ready to purchase a DP for this setup and would like some info on what you guys would suggest.

Internal WG/DP - Grand national parts online 3.5" DP with dump tube section. As far as what I have read on this board about this peice it fits ok but for the money it works great. I like the fact that an internal WG/DP keeps everything simple and compact. My concernes about it are will I beable to adjust the boost low enough to enjoy the car on the street without running high boost numbers and hurting the motor too much.

External WG/DP - Cottons performance Terry Houston 3" DP with external gate. The DP it's self is going to run $279 + the cost of the 44mm WG and fabricating a dump tube (unless it comes inegrated in the DP)? I think controlling the boost maybe easier with this setup. Another question is anyone running an external dump off the WG and how loud is it on a Turbo Buick.

I am leaning closer to the internal WG/DP but any info or suggestions would help.

87turbot-type!

External here. I got my DP from GN1 Performance. Polished DP with dump and Tial wastegate. Very resonable and looks good too. It works flawlessly.
Keep in mind that the external will take up some room. I personally like the look of the external DP.
Bryan

External here. I got my DP from GN1 Performance. Polished DP with dump and Tial wastegate. Very resonable and looks good too. It works flawlessly.
Keep in mind that the external will take up some room. I personally like the look of the external DP.
Bryan

I too have external x2 in crossover...replaced with Tial a few years back .Works great. Sounds good when they open