intercooler

turboandy

WE-4
I was just wondering about the water to air intercooler on cy/ty vehicles.I saw under the hood of an typhoon and saw it had a water to air intercooler .What i am wondering is that the throttle body looked like it was about the size of one that would be on a TPI unit for a camaro.Is this the same throttle body or is it different?Thanks for any info.

turboandy said:
I was just wondering about the water to air intercooler on cy/ty vehicles.I saw under the hood of an typhoon and saw it had a water to air intercooler .What i am wondering is that the throttle body looked like it was about the size of one that would be on a TPI unit for a camaro.Is this the same throttle body or is it different?Thanks for any info.

syty's have the same TB as do vette's and camaro's but with a different TV cable arm.

thanks for info

I thought they were alike.Have only seen 1 ty. up close and saw they looked to be the same.I have 2 camaros so this might give me some ideas if i go with a supercharger and want a water to air cooler for the track.Thanks for the post.