I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Fact Check: CNN is fake news: First link is Biden calling himself a dictator. Second link is CNN fake news headline...the most trusted name in news LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe Biden calls himself a dictator. - YouTube

Fact check: No, Biden didn't say that signing lots of executive orders makes you a dictator Fact check: No, Biden didn't say that signing lots of executive orders makes you a dictator (msn.com)
I am old enough to remember when media integrity meant something.

China wouldn't pull this shit if Trump was still President. China knows Biden will let them do whatever they want with zero repercussions. Trudeau's the same...he turns a blind eye to Chinas indiscretions. Biden and Trudeau are both in bed with China.

Japan goes all out to protect Senkaku Islands from China - YouTube
I listened to an interesting podcast from Scott McCay.
Basically, it was stated:
There are currently 2 US governments (Already knew that).
We need to separate China from CCP. There was mention of Korea agreements and it's importance.

China wants freedom, but CCP is limiting that. Chinese forces are stationed at the Canadian (confirmed) and Mexico (unconfirmed) border.
There are 4 players working together to attack and dissolve the global cabal: 45, Putin, Modi, Jinping.

Modi is a friend of 45, and India will be the next financial super power. There are forces at the China border (US and China) to take action when CCP crashes.

Just sharing what was said.

China wouldn't pull this shit if Trump was still President. China knows Biden will let them do whatever they want with zero repercussions. Trudeau's the same...he turns a blind eye to Chinas indiscretions. Biden and Trudeau are both in bed with China.

Japan goes all out to protect Senkaku Islands from China - YouTube
And from I hear from friends in the states; Biden is taking lessons from Trudeau in raising everyone's taxes that they will soon be equal to what Canadians are paying.