I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Trump will bring out his own platform to rival Twitter and have his own server so no one can fuck with it. Watch the comments on the different platforms...Trump is loved world wide. These platforms that messed with him...will go the way of the dodo.

I'm still down that President Trump is still in charge. There's no way the military is going to let this clown have the codes especially after what he did today.
The pos gave the chinese the 11 secret herbs and spices to KFC. :eek:

There's been some pretty wild stories out there for a while about his father and that he even had something to do with JFK being hit.
Lets say all of them were true it doesn't mean his son should be punished for the father's sins. I chose to give him the benefit of the doubt right now.

" I think they have him signing EO's as his dementia is worsening, and he'll have to hand it off to Harris."
It's been very obvious, since the debate, and well before, this asshole is jacked up on meds, just to prevent his going totally berserk.
He's replaced the WH dr, with his "own". Anyone wonder why?
My suggestion is, the new doc has the experience with the doping regimen, to keep this loser upright.
I was disappointed that the worker, who had him in his face, didn't knock that fuker into the next zip code.
NOW! that would be newsworthy!

" I think they have him signing EO's as his dementia is worsening, and he'll have to hand it off to Harris."
It's been very obvious, since the debate, and well before, this asshole is jacked up on meds, just to prevent his going totally berserk.
He's replaced the WH dr, with his "own". Anyone wonder why?
My suggestion is, the new doc has the experience with the doping regimen, to keep this loser upright.
I was disappointed that the worker, who had him in his face, didn't knock that fuker into the next zip code.
NOW! that would be newsworthy!

Here's a copy of old joe biget's signature on his latest EO.