Im heading to Conn...

Oh well. Then we can just meet up and enjoy a nice dinner maybe.

James mentioned an Apple Fest and Fair and some other stuff. Monday, I head for Mystic and 3 days with just the better half...nothing car related.

If you go the Apple harvest festival, that is in my town. James can take you by my place and you can check out my mopar pride and joy. Judging from your signature it looks like your into mapars too. My Buick is also close by.

Allan G.

MOPARS RULE!!!
I got a Max Wedge and a 65 Super Stock clone.

My pride and joy is a 1970 Challenger Hemi clone. I got a little carried away with the engine and built a 572" Indy head engine. Car has a single 1150 dominator and doesn't look very stock at the moment but most of the engine bay is done to look stock and no extra holes drilled so I can actually make a true clone car some day. Hid the aftermarket ignition to the underside of the battery tray. I restored the car from the ground up so you can eat off any part of this car. Spent to many hours detailing the undersides of the floorpans.

Allan G.

Truck is packed...luggage is packed...gas is full ( for now)...SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW!!!

So what is your plans? Never said what is going on? Right now Friday is looking like a washout for that cruise on the Pike. Wife might have something planned for that nite. Tied up Saturday, two car shows on Sunday, one in Orange and one in Madison at Hammonassett State park. Planning on hitting both.

TR Custom Parts said:
So what is your plans? Never said what is going on? Right now Friday is looking like a washout for that cruise on the Pike. Wife might have something planned for that nite. Tied up Saturday, two car shows on Sunday, one in Orange and one in Madison at Hammonassett State park. Planning on hitting both.

Strip clubs don't close in the rain

I am thinking whoever wants to meet up for dinner somewhere. If its raining, just a cool place to meet a few of you guys. I can touch base when Im in town.

Hey Donnie, i'm sure you're playing by ear on your trip... but still plan on coming up saturday? I should be here around noon/1-ish working on my turbo lebaron:cool: . If not, I believe Brian will be here. My cell is 860-670-7669, just give me a heads-up if you do.

Yeah, Gerry I am meeting Miguel at his shop and we are coming tomorrow. Not sure when. We are going to dinner later and we will figure it out then. I'll post or call you.

Turbo Buick brothers in Conn.
A group of us are meeting to eat at Texas Roadhouse in Manchester at 7 tonight.
Come on over.

coach said:
Yeah, Gerry I am meeting Miguel at his shop and we are coming tomorrow. Not sure when. We are going to dinner later and we will figure it out then. I'll post or call you.

So, are we hitting Hooters tonight ? I'm on the road heading back from New Jersey and can tell the wife I hit traffic
AG

See above, they are going to Manchester. Not going to make it myself, made other plans, didn't know what was going on.

TR Custom Parts said:
See above, they are going to Manchester. Not going to make it myself, made other plans, didn't know what was going on.

Oh did see the post. Stupid I phone
AG