HUGE THANKS to Clint, Shane, & Richard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbowife

That was a GIRL??
I want to send a HUGE THANK YOU TO YOU GUYS!!!

Clint: Thanks for always being our voice at the track and keeping everyone organized and all the " behind the scenes" work you do! You do a Great job! A BIG Thanks to you!! (I pick with you, but it wouldn't be no fun if i didn't. LOL;))

Shane: Thanks for a Great event and everything you have stepped up and done for the Buick community!! I'm already excited for next year, cause I know it's gonna be HUGE!!:biggrin:

Richard: What can I say?? Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks for everything you do for the Buicks!! I've been to your shop on several occasions an still go through there like a kid in a toy store! I keep waiting to get locked in, but nobody ever leaves.:(

Thanks to ALL vendors who help keep our love of these cars alive!!

To all that missed this year, you may want to start planning for next year! I see this event getting Bigger & Bigger!!

I enjoyed meeting everyone. Especially my partner in crime Nick Micale!

Thanks for ALL you did Jennifer! You worked so hard all week doing what ever you could! I appreciate it very much!

I want to thank Shane for keeping this place going for us . And as far as Richard, I do not have enough words to describe how much he has in knowledge and passion for our cars, all I can say is wow. And spending all his time showing me things Saturday night and how humble he is. I can truly say I will never forget watching you do the lifters to machining the timing cover and the attention to detail you have. It was a pleasure and could of stayed there all night.

Steve Pitts:smile:

i want to send a huge thank you to you guys!!!

clint: thanks for always being our voice at the track and keeping everyone organized and all the " behind the scenes" work you do! You do a great job! A big thanks to you!! (i pick with you, but it wouldn't be no fun if i didn't. Lol;))

shane: thanks for a great event and everything you have stepped up and done for the buick community!! I'm already excited for next year, cause i know it's gonna be huge!!:biggrin:

richard: what can i say?? Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks for everything you do for the buicks!! I've been to your shop on several occasions an still go through there like a kid in a toy store! I keep waiting to get locked in, but nobody ever leaves.:(

thanks to all vendors who help keep our love of these cars alive!!

To all that missed this year, you may want to start planning for next year! I see this event getting bigger & bigger!!

I enjoyed meeting everyone. Especially my partner in crime nick micale!

x100!!!!!!

THANKS !!!!!!
... and that doesn't even come close to how we feel about all the hospitality & effort & financial assistance that was put into this event from Richard & Shane & Clint!

And extra special THANKS! to Richard Clark for opening up his shop to all of us! It's easy to take stuff like that for granted, from using his tools, lifts, dyno, equipment, all the way to his employee lending a hand quite often! Even the resources at the other businesses he has was at our disposal if/when we needed it! Hospitality is one thing, but when you let everyone & anyone use your stuff like that... takes a special person! Not many would let their snap-on ratchets out of sight!

We see Richard is doing well & can afford it if someone loses a tool or breaks something. We see he has all that neat Buick stuff accumulated there that is mind boggling. But that's not what makes him special. It's the fact that he welcomed us all with open arms & opened his shop and resources & his time to us all! With everything he has going on, his time has to be super valuable. He even brought in a carnival that was available nearby for anyone that brought kids & wanted to go. He also took us on a personal tour of 2 of his businesses. He was always there to help, even sticking around one eve to let Dave Fiscus fix a trans & Don Cruz to fix his distributor (into the wee hrs in the am). He helped till around midnight & then went to dinner & was on call in case anyone couldn't find or needed something, and then came right back to help some more. That was all a CHOICE for him, and just wanted to say that we REALLY APPRECIATED it & meant a lot to many of us (especially me, and I was just there to help too)!

Glad to say I know of such a person with such a kind heart, and the fact that he is a Buick nut like us just makes it even better! We are lucky to have him in our Buick community & VERY lucky to have him helping out & being such a BIG part of this event!
Thanks again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.