Im heading to Conn...

C

coach

Hey Guys,
I am planning a trip up to see Miguel and to meet the other guys from that area. I will be in town Sept 14-15. I plan on visiting the Pike Cruise and meeting Mark H, TTAOWNER, Bison, and anyother member who hangs out there. I'm going to visit Cottons shop and Miguels.
James (TTAOWNER) suggested posting here so who ever wanted to meet up knew in advance.

Thanks and see you in a few weeks.
Coach

Thanks for the warning! :D Will meet up at the Panera Bread cruise on the Pike Saturday Sept 15th. Usually get there around 4:00. Drag Miguel's ass down there. Don't think he has ever gone to that cruise.

Thanks for the warning! :D Will meet up at the Panera Bread cruise on the Pike Saturday Sept 15th. Usually get there around 4:00. Drag Miguel's ass down there. Don't think he has ever gone to that cruise.
I drove buy:eek::p:D ... Every time i get there the parking lot is full...

Dont worry...Miguel is gonna be my tour-guide. He will HAVE to go or I wont know how to get there.;)

Well Guys, as normal...plans change. I found out yesterday that I will push my arrival back to the 28th. My man Miguel has to be out of town on the 14th. So I will make it as before, just 2 weeks later. Gives me more time to prepare.

Just letting everyone know.

Coach

Funny this CT topic comes up, the other day my wife and i were talking about the good time we had at Pat's BBQ a few years ago. and she was even asking when was the next one going to be???????

Hey Guys,
Only 1 week away. Next Friday at this time I will be hanging with Miguel and some others. Trying to pick a place to go hang out and grab some chow. Outback, Texas Roadhouse, Olive Garden...someone pick a spot for Friday night.

Hooters is the favorite around here for hanging out with TR guys. THINK there is a cruise there that nite too. Will have to check to be sure.

So what's the story on this?
I will be there on Friday afternoon. I have to meet with Miguel and drop off his new suspension. I built him some custom trailing arms and picked him up an HR sway bar from Paul. We are staying in Rocky Hill. I think we will go to the HOOTERS CRUISE Friday night. I need to check with Miguel and weather pending of course. Saturday I have to go to Cotton's and meet Gerry. He has a list of parts for me to pick up. Then not sure. I know the cruise Saturday night and that is when I hopefully will def get to meet you. Not sure about Sunday, but probably just sight seeing and James mentioned an Apple Fest and Fair and some other stuff. Monday, I head for Mystic and 3 days with just the better half...nothing car related.