I'm creating flush mount quarter windows

My car is all apart, I hope one day someone will post some pictures of these before my car is all back together!

I am getting to a point where I am irritated about these windows and the lack of customer service and updates.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm wondering if the people who supposedly received their windows even got them. I say that because, no mention of them from the buyers, no pictures etc etc. First thing I would have done would be to post a pic stating that I got them.
This has become a ridiculous fiasco. I'd be embarrassed if I him

That is exactly my question,I am over this I don't even want them anymore, I have requested a refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpg
I'm ready.

I talked to him on the phone may 5th and he said that he had three sets ready to go out.... Ill likely be asking for a refund on June 5th since I told him I'd wait another month at most. Oh well, I have to move forward on my car it looks exactly like turboclam's.

He told me back in feb he's working on 3 sets too ( said one is mine) that's where the conversation ended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No PM from Sgrim. I have started issuing refunds for those who can't wait any longer.

Truckindude, your PM was replied to, you sent 2 pms and i just simply responded to one of them.

For everyone else, TurboNasty has a set, ask him why he has neglected to respond. I haven't heard a word since he received them. there are others but since you all know him the most just ask.

Will you be shipping anymore, can you print a list of people in line, or PM those who haven't asked for a refund where they are in the queue?

Can you please just send me a refund like you promised a month ago,so I can use my hard earned money on things I will actually get when I pay for them?If you didn't have time for this project why did you do it?The least you can do is the right thing and give me the money you owe me,and stop ignoring me.Rant over......for now.