I'm creating flush mount quarter windows

Brian,

When speaking about Tax. Would that only be for buyers in your home state? I like buying items out of state because taxes aren't added to the price.

2toneNV,

I need to ask my attorney about that. I believe you may be correct on out of state sales tax because I would only collect for purchases made in SC. Let me check and I'll get back with you!

Thanks,

Brian

Had a quick phone conversation.

It works off of the basis of "nexus". I only have nexus in South Carolina therefore only purchases made out of my state will require the collection of sales tax. All other states will be exempt from paying sales tax.

Thanks 2tone for bringing that up.

-Brian

This is great. Im up for a full kit as soon as your ready.....my paypal is ready and so is my buick lol

It's been a while since I've looked at this thread congratulations on your hard work I hope you success. Question I have is have you installed a set on a regular GN. By that i Mean a car that was not getting body work done to it. Old windows removed these installed. I saw that in your car there was some mud work done to the edges near where the new glass fit. If you could take some pictures of the windows installed on an untouched Buick. I believe that would show most of us what we are dealing with on installation. My car is not currently going to be painted so would like to see what they would look like if I removed my old windows and put these in. You did mention that we would not have to get the paint touched up.

Brian.
Congrats on a great looking product and for taking the title from me, as TB.coms newest vendor.:)
Oh yea. I'm interested in a clear set. Need bumper fillers? Maybe we can work a deal?;)

Thanks for stepping up and doing this.
Mike Barnard

Pretty sure I did also its been so long. Atleast I know I watched it.
Same thing I was thinking. Been watching for a couple months. Great product, wish I hadn't spent all of my money on drivetrain parts this winter.

I'm glad I posted early in this thread. $40 off is a good deal.
Say when!

D

Thats a deal right there. Paypal waiting . One clear set to 60101. I was going to tint but changed my mind.
If you need money in advance thats fine.
Are you going to attempt a rear glass in the future?

Brian.
Congrats on a great looking product and for taking the title from me, as TB.coms newest vendor.:)
Oh yea. I'm interested in a clear set. Need bumper fillers? Maybe we can work a deal?;)

Thanks for stepping up and doing this.
Mike Barnard

Those fillers are aswesome. I saw Bennys car at World Of Wheels today. Thats my next purchase. You really did a great job on the fillers Mike. Sorry for the Hijack

Tricksixpa,

I have already posted photos of the flush mount window installed on an untouched sail panel. See page 3 about half way down where my post states "Update: Mission Successful". "mud work" is not required to make these work. That was me simply repairing a spot at my upper body seam where the factory body filler chipped away and rusted.

Evil, spoolfool2, chopped39,

I'll send a pm to all of you.

Here are some updated photos taken on a very sunny Saturday at around 11:30. Please pay careful attention to the appearance of where the inserts are. I want to make it VERY clear that the areas in which the inserts are installed are visible. I don't want to mislead anyone into thinking these contain a seamless Frit area. This is the reason why I offered the set without fasteners for the people who just can't live with the small visual indicators.

With that said . . . .I don't think it looks that bad and for the security of the window never popping out I'll settle. I'll let the photos do the talking.

Attachments

• IMG_0171small.jpg
    IMG_0171small.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_0172small.jpg
    IMG_0172small.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_0173small.jpg
    IMG_0173small.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 444
  • IMG_0177small.jpg
    IMG_0177small.jpg