I'm creating flush mount quarter windows

Figures I finished mounting stock wondows in the TSO car recently !
But still willing to dump them.
tinted of course, but I can do that myself if needed.

I have confirmed some details with the Admin. Next Friday I will be securing my "vendorship" funds to become official here and then I can release details and time-frame. I will say that due to my own limitations I will be producing in batches.

It sounds like the tinted option is popular, I will definitely make sure this is available. I have a good source for professional grade tint.

Not sure the roll down versions or pop out versions will be released soon, but gold stars for both of you! lol.

How about some with built in blinds, or better yet.. stained glass?
Well on your car that would appear normal, what with the dingle balls hanging from the visors, and quad curb feelers and such.....
Better yet how about sliding gun ports for our poor brethern living around Chi-town.....

clear for me,I can tint when I do the rest od the windows,maybe tint also depending on the price differance,thanks this is just what the dr. orderedo_O
awesome job

I'm out of town on business. Just now getting back to catching up. I will update everyone by the weekend.

Thanks,

Brian

Update:

I am official!

Now for what everyone has been waiting for. . . . price and time.

The retail pricing for the window sets will be $299. This includes:
  • Two aircraft grade polycarbonate windows
  • Painted frit area in factory style
  • Stainless fasteners pre-shimmed
  • Extra spacers
  • Detailed installation instructions . . . of course

The cost for tinting will be a pass through cost from my vendor. I will price this out Saturday and update everyone wanting this. I can't imagine it will cost much.

For all who have already posted on here their interest in buying a set. . . . I will extend a one time discount of $40 off of their set. This would mean a before tax and shipping price of $259. I do not own a production warehouse and so I will have to build these kits in sets. My vendors are waiting on me so things should not take very long to get started.

I am still working on my website and web-store so we are gonna have to do things the hard way at first. ANYONE INTERESTED needs to PM me OR email me exactly what they want including whether they want tint or not and what percentage. For that guy that wants the windows without the frit (no painted edge) or without the studs I have a solution for you . . . .its called a bare window. If this is what you want then let me know that as well and I will price the kit accordingly ( -$10 for no paint, -$30 for no fasteners).

So to break it down real simple:

For those who get the discount (who have already PM'd me or replied on this thread with their interest) ---
  • $259 for the full kit + tax + shipping
  • $229 for kit minus fasteners + tax + shipping
  • $249 for kit minus painted edge + tax + shipping
  • $219 for kit minus painted edge minus fasteners + tax + shipping

For those who will pay retail:
  • $299 for the full kit + tax + shipping
  • $269 for kit minus fasteners + tax + shipping
  • $289 for kit minus painted edge + tax + shipping
  • $259 for kit minus painted edge minus fasteners + tax + shipping
I prefer Paypal (it protects both of us) but I will accept cashiers check/money orders.

One last thing. . . I will ensure that the quality and fit is GUARANTEED. If your product does not fit for some reason due to the tight tolerances or if there is a legitimate quality problem, I will pay you return shipping and send I good set no charge. With that being said, READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE ORDERING. I will re-post very detailed photos of how the product looks so there are no surprises. The inserts are slightly visible, it is the best that can be done with this material.

These are for off road use only as they are not SAE NHTSA approved. I will send legalese before each purchase

Respectfully,

Brian McClean

For some reason I get an error now whenever I try to upload the photos. I will host them on my server at work tomorrow and try to post again.