Im back, lets talk boost.

Knock is only displayed on the first screen. To the right of your O2 reading.

thank you, when i got the scanmaster there was no documentation with it even though i got it new. so i have absolutist no idea what any of it means

thanks everyone for all your help, ill post numbers to night so you guys can help me figure out a good ammount of boost for my car.

thank you, when i got the scanmaster there was no documentation with it even though i got it new. so i have absolutist no idea what any of it means

thanks everyone for all your help, ill post numbers to night so you guys can help me figure out a good ammount of boost for my car.

Post all your SM numbers and I'll do my best to break them all down for you so you know where they should be, but my opinion may differ from others. I've tuned a few of these cars already and each is really different.

Knock is only displayed on the first screen. To the right of your O2 reading.
........ which is the reading on the left that jumps around like an ADD kid on meth \............

Apologies to all the ADD meth heads out there in Turbo Buick land........:unsure:

Did you read the Vortex Buicks link? That breaks down the readings very well. Recall only works on WOT readings so if you are testing and not able or don't go WOT then you have to read the Scanmaster and remember the numbers. If you shut the engine off you loose those WOT numbers too. That's where the Powerlogger works so well. You have everything recorded for you to review later. Before you go testing again I'm make sure your knock sensor wire is connected.

Post all your SM numbers and I'll do my best to break them all down for you so you know where they should be, but my opinion may differ from others. I've tuned a few of these cars already and each is really different.
for sure man ill post them up, I printed the vortex buick link im gonna read them tomorrow

ill record as much as I can as i will have my daughter help me document the numbers:)

Did you read the Vortex Buicks link? That breaks down the readings very well. Recall only works on WOT readings so if you are testing and not able or don't go WOT then you have to read the Scanmaster and remember the numbers. If you shut the engine off you loose those WOT numbers too. That's where the Powerlogger works so well. You have everything recorded for you to review later. Before you go testing again I'm make sure your knock sensor wire is connected.
i printed it out ill read it on my lunch tomorrow.