If you had to trade your Grand National........

I really like the dark rosewood too. I went and looked at a light rosewood once and it was a salmon looking thing. Pretty nasty but over priced so I didn't bite.
I would want a chromed out Black car with a grey leather gut and a vinyl top.

buick06-16-066.jpg

limiteddriverside.jpg

P1000184.jpg

moms21-1.jpg

DSCF2060Medium.jpg

I'd put the stock wheels back on. Oh and I gotta have cornering lamps and the coach lamps on the sail panel(like the d84 blue one).

I'm the opposite is trade my T for a gn lol I love the black look or the silver with the blacked out package .......

White with black trim of course......;) with a burgundy snatch.

It's funny you should say this. It's the sole motive behind this whole post. White with Blackout trim and Burgandy interior.

The car I have is a very nice White/blackout/burgandy car with good miles (50k). The car needs paint, motor and trans. everything else is cherry and origanal.

I have a complete and fresh drivetrain and the money for a nice paint job and pair of wheels to make the car perfect. I have been loosing sleep wondering if I'm putting all this into the right car. I really wanted a GN or WH1 but I couldn't pass this car up for the price. Now i'm seconed guessing if I should sell it as a roller and hunt for the right GN or T.

There are a few white cars here that motivate me to do this car up but I wanted to see if others would rank the white car at the top of there list. I just think this may be my last resto for a long time.

Here is the car.

DSC00135.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

Thanks for the response as yours is probably the nicest of the White/maroon cars out there not to mention the fastest.

Did you leave the wheel lip moldings off or paint them white? Cant tell. Does the car have pearl in it or is it just white?

Thanks for the response as yours is probably the nicest of the White/maroon cars out there not to mention the fastest.

Did you leave the wheel lip moldings off or paint them white? Cant tell. Does the car have pearl in it or is it just white?

Wheel well moldings are gone and its the factory GM white with lots of clear coat on it, no pearl.

damn man...when I was gonna sell my white t type with blackout trim, i hardly got any bites @ $5500. maybe bcuz its slooooow lol and its a 20 footer....in due time that will change.

WE4....but I already got one. Probably white with b/o trim or black with the chrome bumbers..those cars are sharp.

Been there done that,had a GN...Now It's White with Black out trim and Black guts for me!! I believe this car should have came from the factory with a black interior, it's just looks right!!

GNXRAY_photoshoot2010053.jpg

GNXRAY_photoshoot2010016.jpg

Interiorpics009.jpg

Landons11thBday056.jpg

OH MY GOD, Scot!!!!!!!! You sure know how to make a grown man CRY!!!:frown::frown::frown::D

That one, I just can't find the right words for it....stunning, maybe, or I'm being too modest?

Bruce '87 Grand National

Scot, your car is just plain sexy. Well done. Love the black interior.

Bryan

X2

Scot, your car is just plain sexy. Well done. Love the black interior.

Bryan

You need to put a NSFW warning before you post pics like that here.;):D

That interior rocks.

Mike Barnard