If you had to trade your Grand National........

RED LS1

What color T-type would you choose???

Now, I'm not looking for an answer of a sage green limited because it's the rarest one ever and worth $75000

I would like to hear what T-type color combo exites you enough to make it your new driver/passion instead of your GN.

Corvette Cyber Gray worked for me on my T, still have the GN.

Rant - but its just a non-functioning garage display most of the time. Waiting on another freaking backordered part, its like this economy is so bad they have to dig the ore from the earth after taking the order before making a part...Just a couple bearings and races for my new eaton was all I needed. Car's been down since Reynolds, hopefully get them today and pressed one this afternoon and installed tonight...

Either a desgners series:WH1 or silver/charcol like what used to park behind the stock car bleachers at the GS Nats.

Blue Limited with a blue velour gut with a moonroof AND ALL CHROME :biggrin: I haven't liked GNs for the last 10 years..

Not sure if the Sage limited is the rarest ever but, I like those as well as the beige cream, metallic chestnut, and the D84 Models..., rosewood is nice too, and probably anything with the landau top... (yes, I'm indecisive:p )--- Mostly any oddball stuff... Will probably have to build my own since the odd colors seem harder to find these days...

Only deal killer for me would usually be the burgundy interiors... I just can't...:cool:

Yeah i'd settle for about any light color, easier to clean, hides flaws/swirls/etc. A T would be a must for a DD, I don't like to attract attention every single day everywhere I park. Silver, gold, maybe charcoal, etc. Not a fan of rosewood, chestnut and light blue are ok, beige cream and white are a little TOO boring but would settle for it. Green is actually my favorite color, and I truly love sage green. I'd buy one whether they made one or one million. Limited is even better. The only thing keeping me from turning my GN into a nearly daily driver is the fact that it's impossible to keep clean, has t tops, and attracts too much attention. I should clone it into a "T".

Beige Cream, with Light Saddle interior + chrome package. :cool:

Attachments

• $(KGrHqEOKooE1z-8RvL)BNlE)w2iuQ~~_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqEOKooE1z-8RvL)BNlE)w2iuQ~~_3.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 364
Dont have a GN, but i got a black/blackout car lol...

my 2 favorites (other than black when/if its $#*#&$* clean!!!) are white/blackout and the 86 light blue/blackout. i'd be real hard-pressed if i had to choose between one of those 2. the WH1's look awful purdy too.

These are 3 of my favorites...

Attachments

• LtBlue T.jpg
    LtBlue T.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 343
  • sagegreen T.jpg
    sagegreen T.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 330
  • WH1 T.jpg
    WH1 T.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 326
It would probably be for a black with black-out trim T-Type...a WE4:D

Bruce '87 Grand National

charcoal or white with blackout, but damn the sage green looks nice.

Bryan

Dark Blue is my favorite color, i think i can actually feel my blood pressure drop when i look at something dark blue...but thinking about this topic a white/chrome/grey t or black/chrome/grey leather limited would be sexy...