If you couldn't have your TR or TTA what car would you want?

pick one

• 60's Muscle car

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • LS1 powered SS/WS6

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • EVO/ STI rally car

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 03/04 supercharged Cobra

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • I'd rather walk!

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Your list is too boring for my tastes. :p

1970 Road Runner, custom single turbo, DFI and some sort of bulletproof manual.

'86/'87 Monte Carlo SS or maybe a '78-'80 Malibu (I like G-bodies so if I couldn't have my Buick it would have to be another G-body), single turbo SBC, TH-400 w/ a Gear Vendors OD, Meaney's BigStuff3 EMS, Wolfe Racecraft or HRpartsNstuff rear suspension pieces, M/T's 28X10.5W's, etc....

Easy 8 second car on a stock style suspension and a 10.5" tire that can be street driven! It's good to dream:D ;)

Well, I voted for the '60's musclecar but actually, for me it would be either a '69 GTO RA IV or an '04/'03 Cobra.

If you couldn't have your TR or TTA what car would you want?

Somebody else's TR or TTA.

Is this one of those "money is not an object" questions?

OK, then I would wan a1963 Chrysler Turbine, I think there is only 10 in exsistence. I knew of 1 at the American History Museum in Washington D.C. in 1997. They replaced it with some sort of NASCAR type of car.

I would want my el camino back, if someone offered to trade me me my el camino back just as it was before it was stolen for my buick, I wouldn't think twice about it. I'd run inside grab my keys and hand them right to them, I might even hug the person. The only thing I would change about my El camino is I would fuel inject it instead of carb so it could get decent gas mileage.