iac question

paint it black

hey guys i know you cant tell what i have with out me telling you guys im horable with computers. i have an 87 gn w/ walboro fuel pump, hot wire, big mouth intake, adjustable fuele pump, and last week i was putting i was puting on my 60s injectors, inj. harness, harness power feed, and tt chip.
the car now periodacly revs. up to 3000rpm when i start it and will not go down, but some times it idles fine. when it does idle high my iac is 100 or over. i think i need to adjust my iac and dont knowhow to. if any one has any insite i would apreciate it.

if it didn't do it before, look at what changes you made and try to determine what would cause the problem. did you buy the TT new or used? i would contact Eric (at TT) and ask him what he thinks might be going on ...... he is very knowledgable and helpful. maybe the chip you're using has a feature called the scanmaster fast update code that is incompatible with your set-up. if you have another chip for the 60# injectors, pop it in and see if there's any difference.

bw jones