I just stopped a robbery!

Thugs

I don't know how many cops I've had say if you have some thug come in your house and you are in danger be sure and kill the dirt bag or you will be paying for their rehabilitation. Hope you don't have to pay for physical therapy on the guys knee. Now wouldn't that be a b***h.. Now that's pathetic but true darn criminals have more rights then their victims. We have a H&K M1 Super 90 shotgun with ghost-ring sights for mi' casa and a Glock 10mm. for the whip.:eek:

It's good to see you have a Neighbor-Hood watch, and you walking tall like Buford E Puser/Polzin.;) A big stick is better then nuthin.:D

Just two nights ago there were two shootings in Pensacola of homeowners protecting their property against attempted robbers. Of course, they were well within the law since you have the right to protect your property in FL.

Jeremy,

Glad to see your alright brother. Maybe you can teach your boy your swing ;) Glad to see a GN owner stand up for his neiberhood.

Denny

Yeah, I have to admit it was pretty freaky having to face those guys but I was pissed so I just did what I thought was best! the cop actually thanked me so I dont think I will get into any hassle for taking the guy out. My neighbor took the other guy out too so if we hadnt got them, the cops wouldnt have either. i dont know if there are any laws protecting homeowners against criminals in Iowa?

The thing to watch out for is the ambulance chasing lawyers that work on contingency- bloodsucking leeches will make a case out of just about anything, and then sue you for everything (but, of course, they'll settle for a smaller amount.....)

and the knuckelheads will still be around to go and threaten again.

dead men tell no tales......

I sure wish there was some good footage of that nice swing of yours. ;)
I would call all the boys over, crack some beers and watch it over & over. LOL