I hurt my self!!

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
I went riding our 4 wheeler with with who we call our addopted daughter & her boy friend. we have 2 ways to cross the creek, the granny way & the steep way. well I sent the kids the safe way, & I went the hard way. well on my second way I flipped over backwards, as it was going over I was looking for a good place to jump. I jumped into the soft muddy creek. when I went to get up I knew I dislocated my sholder. while the kids were freeking out, I moved it around & it went right back in. I said OK lets go, then it happened again. long story short the DR in the ER said it was 1 of the worst ones he has seen, he gave it a little twist & it went right back in. the easier it goes in the worse it is.

Ouch!!!! Your getting to old to be showing off:biggrin:

Kind of like "Hold my beer and watch this":biggrin::eek::D

just what I was thinking :p don't worry kids .. those bones sticking out are nothing.. Ill fix them later in the garage :biggrin: I had a shoulder that I finally got fixed.. it really sucked when they went out :eek:

Np!

Sully said that he's a "two fisted" drinker..:D
May slow him down a tad, by having only 1 arm working??:p

I have been lucky at my age...no broken bones or dislocated jounts. I have had cracked ribs though...

here is the x ray. SOB it hurts.

Attachments

• x ray.jpg
    x ray.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 292
Kind of like "Hold my beer and watch this":biggrin::eek::D

The famous catch phrase of our last president;) j/k guys:biggrin: I took a atv airborne a few years back. The feeling of landing wasn't as much fun as I remembered it:frown: I hope you didnt' damage the drinkin arm, you'll have to train the other one. Kinda like "the stranger" Hope it ends up ok

And this is why I dont ride on the things. I know in advance I cant ride on them without "playing hard" so I stay off. Same with motorcycles..... I have nothing against either, I just know I would wind up hurt. Hope you get to feeling better...I can only imagine how it feels never done that.

Way to go dufus! :) LOL a dislocated shoulder? Come to me when you can put your foot in your shirt pocket! Then you will have something to whine about!!!! LMAO...

Get well..

Scot W.

Way to go dufus! :) LOL a dislocated shoulder? Come to me when you can put your foot in your shirt pocket! Then you will have something to whine about!!!! LMAO...

Scot W.

That just made the number 2 post of 2010 on TB.COM,,, for funnys... go to T6P and check out number 1 LOL

I've done some crazy things on my 4-wheelers. Tried to do a jump doing 40mph. I ended up flying off of the 4-wheeler, and it landed on me! It kept on rolling, and didn't stay on top of me luckily.