I have a 82 turbo quarter panel decal

HIboostGN

Hey gang,

I bought this back in 92 from someone at the GS Nats and have had it ever since knowing someone could use it someday. Is there anyone, Anyone knows they trust to make a copy or a few so we can get them out to people who may need or want them? I only have one in the GM backing still it reads Buick in a block letter style with shaded in area. I think they used the same decal on both sides which makes since to me. i never paid attention to one up close. i think any of the Import decal guys could scan it and make them but thought there might be a better idea?
Jerry

Hey gang,

I bought this back in 92 from someone at the GS Nats and have had it ever since knowing someone could use it someday. Is there anyone, Anyone knows they trust to make a copy or a few so we can get them out to people who may need or want them? I only have one in the GM backing still it reads Buick in a block letter style with shaded in area. I think they used the same decal on both sides which makes sence to me. i never paid attention to one up close. i think any of the Import decal guys could scan it and make them but thought there might be a better idea?
Jerry

I have a vinyl shop locally that does some nice work. I'd love to have it to make a copy for my 82 GN. I'm sure she wouldn't charge to much for them either.

GM never made the decals for the '82 GN. There were some of these floating around that were not quite right. Too dark and the wrong size. It might be for an '81 Pace Car.

They are still available from the original vendor (Graphik Concepts). There's a thread here somewhere about it.