i hate winter

Geez stop whinning. It's cold and in a few months people will be complaining it's hot. Welcome to life on Earth.:D

I didn't shovel today and I may not tomorrow. :p

It only took 45 minutes to go 5 miles on the Berlin Tpke. this morning, for no reason, no accident no nothing... :rolleyes:

The good news is it's only 6-10 inches tomorrow night. :eek:;)

TTAowner, you must really be hating today! Sat for about 40 minutes on I-95 this morning at about 3:15AM on the way to day job. Didn't move an inch. Surrounded by 18 wheelers. FInally got out of the truck and walked down the interstate and saw a way thru. Weaved in between the trucks and made it to my exit.

My freaking plowing contract buried all my sidewalks. He does the driveways and parking lots and I do the sidewalks, good thing I got my Honda 828 running good now, chewed thru everything. New Haven got around 18" from what I saw.

Now heading home to do my own driveway. Must be a lot of snowed in people as I am also buried with orders! That is a good problem.:biggrin:

I got the Jimmy hung up on the 3.5' snow drift from the plows in my driveway , My own fault , I should known better . She is a little tank , but with a 2' undercarriage. :frown:

Only got 7" here. You guys have been in the snow zone for a few years now. Before that it was us.

This is crazy, more snow in Conn than vermont:mad:
I95 shutdown in to many places 57 miles to work
even Metro North shutdown:eek:
Took me till 12:30 to snowblow me and 4 neighbors
I'm beat:eek:
I'd be dead without the Toro snowblower
Throws the snow 40 feet:)

16" more today :mad:

We go the same her 16!:mad: plow Guy charge me $300 for every time he plow my shop. x 5 thats $1500! and winter an't done yet! to heat the shop im $2600:mad: DOLLOR and were not yet.. 2 more mouth to GO..:mad:NC is calling!!:biggrin::biggrin:

This is crazy, more snow in Conn than vermont:mad:
I95 shutdown in to many places 57 miles to work
even Metro North shutdown:eek:
Took me till 12:30 to snowblow me and 4 neighbors
I'm beat:eek:
I'd be dead without the Toro snowblower
Throws the snow 40 feet:)

Got a Toro Snow Commander here at home, works pretty good but this storm was a challenge. After doing sidewalks all day at work, nothing like coming home to a driveway you can't get into and have to clear yourself. Another 2 hours of work.

I cracked the Arctic Blast shovel today. :(:rolleyes:

DSC01922.jpg

The roller and the GN behind it. :eek:

DSC01928.jpg

Im hating this winter crap!!! I've been sick more this year than ever. Im not just talking about sick of snow either.i wont be able to get at either 1 of my car trailers as they are now both plowed in. I have been contenplating a warmer enviroment for years now but i would have to much crap to move and i am a 1 man show. Looks like more snow in the near future too! We only had 4 roofs today collapse in wallingford not counting all the other towns. I saw a horsebarn somewhere in the state went down too! This winter is pushing all of our limits. Ground hog better make the right call this year or he is gonna get it !!!

Been doing way too much plowing and way too much repetative digging out on jobsites. The K3500 Duramax had snow going over the plow, over the plow lights, and onto the hood yesterday. It was fun 20 years ago but, its getting old. I miss my Arctic Cat Crossfire. Uncle! Tito's martinis are getting me through.

I broke up the ice on mine this afternoon. Not a fun deal ! i am 6' 1" and some of the drift I walked though where up to my hips.

My Lawn tractor is in the back yard , All can see of that is the hood :eek:

I heard there is suppose to be a whopper of a storm on wednesday. Do you guys think we could get a better rate on moving if we all did it at once? South sounds REALLY GOOD right now! I have lived up north all my life but i am seriously contenplating a change.

I think, you, Miguel and I should all go work for Shane or Brian at GBody and maybe bring Otto along too.:)

Didn't do my roof today but tomorrow is supposed to be nice and sunny so guess I will do it then. My neighbor did his today and built a snowman up there!

I think, you, Miguel and I should all go work for Shane or Brian at GBody and maybe bring Otto along too.:)

Didn't do my roof today but tomorrow is supposed to be nice and sunny so guess I will do it then. My neighbor did his today and built a snowman up there!

Mark going down in may, to meet Brain & shane .. if thing go well, will be moving by next year.

Mark going down in may, to meet Brain & shane .. if thing go well, will be moving by next year.

That would suck for those of us up here who have access to someone that knows how to paint these cars. You driving or flying down? I know I should go to the TB.com nats but never seem to have the $$$ or time to go to any long distance shows. Especially with the current situation at the day job, nursing home has gone into receivership meaning that the state is now running us until they can find another buyer/management company. 21 years there and now starting all over as far as time off goes, at least they didn't cut my salary (yet)