i hate winter

About 5" hear, getting ready for Part II tomorrow.:smile:

Fug the snow..........

Attachments

• P1010004.jpg
    P1010004.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 154
I dont know how you guys do it up there. We are getting hammered in chicago. This sh!t sucks. 50mph winds ,drifts 5 foot tall in my back yard:eek: And the snow blower is in the shed with the honda walk behind blocking the door buried in a 5 foot drift:( I was in greenville SC and it was nice but there was not much around there. How is NC?

OK I have been through 3 pages of this thread over the last month or so...

this is a copy & paste from another local forum I am on below , but the pics are my front yard , after the front I deal with the cars in the back yard , drive up to my camp and deal with the cars there , then just a couple cars on a lot/field (3 acres) I bought this fall

I usually start at the house getting things dug out then go to camp & my field and clear out the cars there here is home. I try tp park everything on the front lawn when its going to snow then after the driveway and cars are cleared off I plow the lawn so its ready for the next storm...

Photo0815.jpg

Photo0816.jpg

Photo0817.jpg

so get out the worlds smallest violin for me and play a sad song :biggrin:

I like that Firebird. You win for most cars to move around.:D

You have more cars than snow. :eek::cool:

That's a good thing. :smile:

They said 35 or 38 degrees here today, they lied it's still 30 and freezing all the slush and rain.

Damm. :mad:

Never made it to work today left at 545am
57 miles to Norwalk took the daully 4x4:)
Got to West Haven battery light comes on:eek:
Figure I got 4-8 miles before the batteries go
No power steering min. brakes:eek:
Surpanetene belt broke:mad:
Freezing rain, made it to PepBoys
Idler pully locked broke the belt
had to get GM pulley be got it fixed headed home
Used my new snow rake this afternoon:biggrin:

X2, holy crap, I thoght I had a lot of stuff to move around! Keith you win:eek:

hey Al long time no talk , your buddy Bill was up and helped me dig a couple out at camp so we could remove a couple parts he needed a couple weeks ago - small world , took a few minute to figure out we had a mutual friend...

hey Al long time no talk , your buddy Bill was up and helped me dig a couple out at camp so we could remove a couple parts he needed a couple weeks ago - small world , took a few minute to figure out we had a mutual friend...

Yeah, I sent both the "Bill's" your way. I have Billy's old 1A2 wagon, and Crovo bought my Riv, & I bought Crovo's Fleetwood. I am going to get another S/C car though (probably a w-body). Still got that old Riv?

Yeah, I sent both the "Bill's" your way. I have Billy's old 1A2 wagon, and Crovo bought my Riv, & I bought Crovo's Fleetwood. I am going to get another S/C car though (probably a w-body). Still got that old Riv?

you mean this one ?

Photo0693.jpg

yes its still for sale and I have plenty of w bodies if your looking for a sc car project - more options that I had last time you were by....