i hate winter

I got sent to Arizona for buisness. Weather is unusually cold but no snow or road salt. Thinking about ripping up my return ticket.

But wait, I'm married.

Thinking harder about ripping up my return ticket....

I miss my kids, Looks like I'm coming back to CT.

Allan G.

:biggrin:

Attachments

• tta.jpg
    tta.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 142
I give you $5500.00 :wink:

Well at least today's weather is rain Don't know about inland.

how much?

I am asking $2900 for it -supposed to be 29k orig miles but appears more like 129k , 455/4v/t400 , very little rust many dings down the sides , must have been parked on the street all these years , known the car since I was a kid , same old guy owned it until left to his grand daughter last year , her and her husband put $1600+ into it to get it back on the road , tires ,brakes ,tune up parts ,brake & fuel lines , belts ,hoses ,etc.. all the stuff that goes from sitting

yea shes under there

yup shes completly covered this was yesterday all the rain helped me out with shoveling....can at least see the car now... north west ri

Attachments

• DSCF0100.jpg
    DSCF0100.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 132

Damn! it's been cold here in CA. 60's at night & 74 during the day. Has anyone seen my sun glass's lol

actually did that saturday noticed the drop ceiling dropping a lill bit... we hopped up on the roof asap one side of the roof had 4ft + drift....with the rain sat &sat nite we would have had a collapse ourselfs for sure!!! and a completly destroyed 99.9% complete 67gto and an 87 lx stang....and most important my motor!!!!!!...lol