i hate winter

ttaowner

:mad: winter sucks !!!! hows everybody else enjoying it? im sick of the snow ,icy roads and the freezing rain ! sick of shoveling ! truck and trailer plowed in and cant get at them!:mad: cant wait for spring !!!!

Move to FL! :biggrin: For the record I can't stand it either. See how you feel about it when you hit your 50's like me!

Get a Snowmobile with a turbo:)
Having lot's of fun so far this winter
It will be gone before you know it
And Mark try 60:wink:

ME TOO!!!! just got another 10" of the white fluffy stuff:mad:

now i definitely wont be driving my "T" for a while....... gotta find some more projects to do on the "T"....oh and some more money to buy the projects with :rolleyes::rolleyes::redface:

oops just noticed this was the North Eastern section..... well i feel your pain

I'ld like it better if I had a large heated garage with a lift.:frown:

cant wait to retire and move far away from this misery. winter sux unless u ski or sled

one positive!!!

we cold weather guys get alot of down time to work on our cars .. and buy alot of parts with our plow money .. but winter still sucks !!! and otto i know the nickel and dime drama o so well that sucks too

Ditto!
I have been in Minnesota all my life and it seems like the older you get the colder and more snowier the winters get! Suggestion...let's put our state in the text so we know what states not to move to when we retire! ha ha!
steve

these are marks pics from the last storm.we got
30" last storm about a week ago

snowstorm20001.jpg

snowstorm20003.jpg

snowstorm20004.jpg

snowstorm20006.jpg

snowstorm20008.jpg

Salvage, that is the most aerodynamic TR out there.:D

Here's some more pics from my house, Mt Everest at the end of my driveway, icycles and tree limb down from the ice storm the other day. Luckily missed my shed.:)

Attachments

• TREEDOWN.jpg
    TREEDOWN.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 417
  • snowendofdriveway.jpg
    snowendofdriveway.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 400
  • ice.jpg
    ice.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 399