i hate winter

I'm an idiot I put the cover on the roller I bought not the GN. :rolleyes:

I think a pop up woulda popped by now. :eek:

Snow and wind kills those things. :frown:

DSC018752.jpg

Im DONE with the north .. moving down south with in 5 year from now. buying a home next year don't no were yet. thinking SC or savanna GA maybe TX or AZ, for sure im OUT..

Im DONE with the north .. moving down south with in 5 year from now. buying a home next year don't no were yet. thinking SC or savanna GA maybe TX or AZ, for sure im OUT..

Miguel No one retires to the North.
Pa. snow & ice was enough for me & I wasn't getting any younger. Last weekend my son & I were throwing the foot ball around in shorts & t-shirt.
60* temps. Now this weekend will be different.
NC doesn't get too hot too long or too cold for too long.

TTA owner I feel for you. I can rememeber digging 3' of snow besides a Monte ss to cut a rear quarter off in the morning. That afternoon I was digging out an 84 H/0 to pull an engine. Luckily it ran & was from NJ. It had snow tires on it.:biggrin:

Those pics bring back memories.

Miguel No one retires to the North.
Pa. snow & ice was enough for me & I wasn't getting any younger. Last weekend my son & I were throwing the foot ball around in shorts & t-shirt.
60* temps. Now this weekend will be different.
NC doesn't get too hot too long or too cold for too long.

TTA owner I feel for you. I can rememeber digging 3' of snow besides a Monte ss to cut a rear quarter off in the morning. That afternoon I was digging out an 84 H/0 to pull an engine. Luckily it ran & was from NJ. It had snow tires on it.:biggrin:

Those pics bring back memories.

Brian not retiring.LOL:biggrin:moving the buisness down with me. NC is something to think about to.. I love the country, hate the city..mybe I'll be calling you soon for location for shop in your neck of the WOOD..:biggrin: for REAL!!

I'ld like it better if I had a large heated garage with a lift.:frown:
I have that but i leave the temp low enough to work but keep out pesky people that like to hang out all day:D
PLus it saves on oil.

Brian not retiring.LOL:biggrin:moving the buisness down with me. NC is something to think about to.. I love the country, hate the city..mybe I'll be calling you soon for location for shop in your neck of the WOOD..:biggrin: for REAL!!

I didn't retire either I had to get 9 car carriers to transport all them damn cars LOL
I have a 35K sq ft building that use to be a High school until it closed. I have some space for you. 12 acres fenced in. Our shop an old Ford dealership is 30K sq ft. Then I found out it also came with an 1.5 acre residential building lot.

If I told you what it cost you would call me a liar. When they told me the price I thought it was just for the 1 building & maybe an acre or 2. prices down here compared to up North are night & day.

30 minutes from 95. less then 2 hours to OBX or atlantic beach.

Get bored check out my zip & the cost of housing. If you want give me a call I'll have you down for a day or 2 & you'll dread heading back.

I didn't retire either I had to get 9 car carriers to transport all them damn cars LOL
I have a 35K sq ft building that use to be a High school until it closed. I have some space for you. 12 acres fenced in. Our shop an old Ford dealership is 30K sq ft. Then I found out it also came with an 1.5 acre residential building lot.

If I told you what it cost you would call me a liar. When they told me the price I thought it was just for the 1 building & maybe an acre or 2. prices down here compared to up North are night & day.

30 minutes from 95. less then 2 hours to OBX or atlantic beach.

Get bored check out my zip & the cost of housing. If you want give me a call I'll have you down for a day or 2 & you'll dread heading back.
I'll calling you soon. taking you offer.

Miguel, hire me to sweep the floors, I am ready to go too. Good chance of my day job closing this year if they don't find a new buyer.:(

I'll calling you soon. taking you offer.

Did I mention the 5 bay body shop & 3 bay paint shop we have that is vacant because I can't find a body & paint man down here? The 3 bay indoor car wash & detail shop? April will be 4 years I have been down here & I can't find a good paint & body man. They are either real busy or well you know.

Did I mention the 5 bay body shop & 3 bay paint shop we have that is vacant because I can't find a body & paint man down here? The 3 bay indoor car wash & detail shop? April will be 4 years I have been down here & I can't find a good paint & body man. They are either real busy or well you know.

Brain give a call any time 413-386-6420 that my cell number I am seriously interested in your offer. I discussed this with my wife and she's has by back 100% so my Son and I would like to schedule a date to go down for a couple of days to check it all out.:D

Holy crap, houses down there going for peanuts compared to around here. Miguel is the ONLY body guy I would let touch my GN. If he moves down there guess I will have to as well. Maybe you have space for Otto down there and ttaowner (James) can come down with all his cars and expertise on G-Bodies. I will work for anyone if I can make enough to keep a roof over my head.:D What a conglomerate that would be.:)

Holy crap, houses down there going for peanuts compared to around here. Miguel is the ONLY body guy I would let touch my GN. If he moves down there guess I will have to as well. Maybe you have space for Otto down there and ttaowner (James) can come down with all his cars and expertise on G-Bodies. I will work for anyone if I can make enough to keep a roof over my head.:D What a conglomerate that would be.:)

lol:biggrin:don' worry mark you can still bring to me , it only 12hr Drive.:eek::biggrin:

pulled 2 round the clockers this past storm working in this crap(not in the front seat plowing)cannot begin to tell you the tree damage and icing that was happening around the middletown area it was pretty neet to see off in the distant the power lines going down(thought it was lightning)i just keep telling myself 8 more years of this and i can retire.as an after thought the last time i can remember we had a winter like this was in 1978 so all in once every 30yrs+ isn't so bad(so much for global warming and water shortages this year)jim

Brain give a call any time 413-386-6420 that my cell number I am seriously interested in your offer. I discussed this with my wife and she's has by back 100% so my Son and I would like to schedule a date to go down for a couple of days to check it all out.:D

:biggrin::biggrin:What are these Pitt Co boys going of thing of me bringing down all these yankees:biggrin::biggrin:

Miguel, Brian has a super set up and we have something special going on down there too:cool:

Between Gbodyparts, Mr. Clarks, and the home of TurboBuick.com North Carolina is the TR capital;):biggrin::cool:

:biggrin::biggrin:What are these Pitt Co boys going of thing of me bringing down all these yankees:biggrin::biggrin:

Miguel, Brian has a super set up and we have something special going on down there too:cool:

Between Gbodyparts, Mr. Clarks, and the home of TurboBuick.com North Carolina is the TR capital;):biggrin::cool:

Shane spoke with Brain last nite , planning to go in April.praying that evrything goes well . everything is in the LORD HAND..;)

Shane spoke with Brain last nite , planning to go in April.praying that evrything goes well . everything is in the LORD HAND..;)

Miguel, since you are going down there, why not go in May when they have the TB.com Nationals???? May 11-14.