i hate winter

few pics of the goat and my motor thats an older pic of the gto nose the interior is today

Attachments

• DSCF0046.jpg
    DSCF0046.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 281
  • DSCF0087.jpg
    DSCF0087.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 275
  • DSCF0095.jpg
    DSCF0095.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 278
Very nice looking GTO you got there!

thanks ill get some new pics tomorrow....it was nice to work on but my car is next!!!!!next sat the goat leaves and mine enters the garage finally!!!!!

no not tri power single setup..well see how it handles with the suspension goodies installed

Attachments

• DSCF0090.jpg
    DSCF0090.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 277
Dual master cyl unlike your's was Steve. Trade offs. The trips were cool.:wink:

Dual master cyl unlike your's was Steve. Trade offs. The trips were cool.:wink:

AYUP single slave sucked. Escpecially the day my Crager SS fell off. Boy that ladder bar sparked off.

I like the MT covers on this 65. Alum rad = be cool
670 heads.. today I would prolly run Ebrock heads on a poncho.

i'm also a pontiac guy

474 / 400 block with a 455 crank cut down on the mains and rods stroked out. edelbrock aluminum heads, roller cam barry grant demon 825 rs carb. harland sharp rr, msd distributor and crank fire. etc..... not running right made 520 hp 555 ftlbs tq .problem at the time of dyno runs were dyno guy told me the wrong plugs and they all were 1/2" up inside the cylinders should make 600hp
we42012.jpg

awsome stump pulling power!!! what did it make with a good tune?!?!

awsome stump pulling power!!! what did it make with a good tune?!?!

I never ran it again :( been around 10 years now just waiting for its turn to live again. Had problems with builder/ dyno guy. Moved shops 4 times and got distracted with these damn buicks. Maybe 2011 will be the year i get some projects done.

that sucks im sure the wait will be worth it tho it usually is!!! is it a gto??

Finally got the GN on the road today after ~ 5 week's of being buried under snow & ice . Had to filler up with fuel , ouch $3.59 a gallon for 93 octane.

I can remember when I could buy 108 octane for $ 4.25 a gallon. How much is race fuel going for now ?

Finally got the GN on the road today after ~ 5 week's of being buried under snow & ice . Had to filler up with fuel , ouch $3.59 a gallon for 93 octane.

I can remember when I could buy 108 octane for $ 4.25 a gallon. How much is race fuel going for now ?

I don't even want to know how much race gas costs now:eek:, one of the many reasons I put alky kits on my turbo cars:)

last summer 111 octane powermist was about $70.00 for a 5gal can!...oh what a smell!

Heat wave today, break out the shorts and t-shirts!:biggrin: Got to love NOT listening to the furnace running full tilt.