I F'ing Hate Pit Bulls!!!

I value the lives of animals over humans any day, For animals its only instinct and do not think "outside the box" like we do. Humans know better and yet capable of hurting people in a lot more visicious ways then a dog. So if a person is prone to heart attack due from stress. should we ban anger if that guy cuts me off in traffic because i have the potential to give him a heart attack if i yell at him or flick him off. He has the potential to cause a pile up causing lots of damage if driving and hurting more than one person. Lets take care of the drunk drivers and seniors(capable of siezures that have a drivers lisence)first before we go an ban an animal that really doesnt know any better.

i do like the story of the kid that goes into the polar bear pen at a zoo, and they shoot and kill the polar bear. :mad: retards

I value the lives of animals over humans any day,
Well, therein lies our basic difference. It's like people who cause pileups or hurt themselves trying to avoid a deer. Floor it and run that MF'r over. It's an animal! Several steps on the food chain below you.

For animals its only instinct and do not think "outside the box" like we do. Humans know better and yet capable of hurting people in a lot more visicious ways then a dog. So if a person is prone to heart attack due from stress. should we ban anger if that guy cuts me off in traffic because i have the potential to give him a heart attack if i yell at him or flick him off. He has the potential to cause a pile up causing lots of damage if driving and hurting more than one person. Lets take care of the drunk drivers and seniors(capable of siezures that have a drivers lisence)first before we go an ban an animal that really doesnt know any better.

So because it's too stupid to know better it should be OK? Genius.

i do like the story of the kid that goes into the polar bear pen at a zoo, and they shoot and kill the polar bear. :mad: retards

What would you have them do, shoot the kid? Maybe put a couple of zoo employees at risk to rescue the kid, getting all 3 of 'em killed? Surely a tranquilizer dart would've worked, eh? Fatally shooting the bear was overkill (no pun intended).

yes i would have shot the kid, and the parents if present because obviously they serve no valuable role to society.

as far as hitting a deer, if it was possible to go around it and not fly out of control. that would be my most likely decision.

I still dont have the choice to floor it and run it over. My daily driver is a 99 accord. and would probably do more damage. HP is how fast you hit the deer, Torque is how far you take the deer with you.

yes i would have shot the kid, and the parents if present because obviously they serve no valuable role to society.

:eek: Easy to say from behind a keyboard. Hopefully, you're not a murderer and are just "mouthing off". If not, I hope you never get a chance to choose between killing an animal and a human because you apparently have a severely flawed value system.

The breeds most likely to kill

In recent years, the dogs responsible for the bulk of the homicides are pit bulls and Rottweilers:

"Studies indicate that pit bull-type dogs were involved in approximately a third of human DBRF (i.e., dog bite related fatalities) reported during the 12-year period from 1981 through1992, and Rottweilers were responsible for about half of human DBRF reported during the 4 years from 1993 through 1996....[T]he data indicate that Rottweilers and pit bull-type dogs accounted for 67% of human DBRF in the United States between 1997 and 1998. It is extremely unlikely that they accounted for anywhere near 60% of dogs in the United States during that same period and, thus, there appears to be a breed-specific problem with fatalities." (Sacks JJ, Sinclair L, Gilchrist J, Golab GC, Lockwood R. Breeds of dogs involved in fatal human attacks in the United States between 1979 and 1998. JAVMA 2000;217:836-840.)

The Clifton study of attacks from 1982 through 2006 produced similar results. According to Clifton study, pit bulls, Rottweilers, Presa Canarios and their mixes were responsible for 65% of the canine homicides that occurred during a period of 24 years in the USA. (Clifton, Dog attack deaths and maimings, U.S. & Canada, September 1982 to November 13, 2006; click here to read it.)

Copied from above noted information

You All That Are Attacking These Dogs Has Killers Pits Start Looking At A Real Problem Gangsters Killing People Everyday.

Maybe I Should Start A New Thread I F*^king Hate Thugs.

I Agree

When u get a dog no matter what breed u just need to do research on the breed and the pedigree of the dog your going to get. So all these people who get pit bulls just to get them and really don't understand how to take Care of them are just adding to there bad reputation.

THANKS FOR NOT GOING AGAINST THE BREED.

yeah i am a murderer. Im a cannible too but mandated from a judge i can no longer eat humans. I am forced to eat a human supliment called Hufu. http://www.damninteresting.com/?p=168

but seriously your talking about a situation i most likely wont be in. you speak of as if i was on an island and there was only a deer and another person. (which would i eat first). Well i would first kill the deer and eat that. Then i would kill the person and then eat them so that theyre nice and plump from eating the deer. It would be like eating preserved left overs with a new meal. Remember the movie Alive LOL

you crack me up sinisterv6

my value system has a base, it also has a reality that changes with a given situation. Thats why i dont panic

you take me to seriously, just figure of speech

yeah i am a murderer. Im a cannible too but mandated from a judge i can no longer eat humans. I am forced to eat a human supliment called Hufu. Eathufu.com

but seriously your talking about a situation i most likely wont be in. you speak of as if i was on an island and there was only a deer and another person. (which would i eat first). Well i would first kill the deer and eat that. Then i would kill the person and then eat them so that theyre nice and plump from eating the deer. It would be like eating preserved left overs with a new meal. Remember the movie Alive LOL

you crack me up sinisterv6

my value system has a base, it also has a reality that changes with a given situation. Thats why i dont panic

you take me to seriously, just figure of speech

Glad you find me so amusing. I don't see the humor in talking about shooting a child to save a f'in polar bear. There was nothing in your post to indicate that you were kidding or that it was a "figure of speech". I said nothing about being on an island or anything like that. You said you'd choose the animal over the human, not me.

You guys will defend owning a Pit until someone you know and love is attacked and /or killed by one (and probably even after that). I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise because it's a waste of my time. Eventually, the public will say "enough's enough!" and put some serious restrictions on who can own these beasts and under what conditions they must be kept. I'd suggest at least 5 acre lots and 30' fences with concertina wire on them but, hey, that's just me.

If they're on my property, it's shoot-on-sight. No questions asked.

Pit Bulls should be Outlawed in residential areas. They should be only allowed as guard dogs and on large FENCED farms.

Every single year there are tons of these stories all over the country.
They kill other animals, babies, children, maul their owners, maul the neighbors, you name it.

Every person I have met that owns one thinks it will never happen to them because they know better and have trained the dog better. THEN something happens and they are shocked.

I love dogs, have had them my whole life and will continue to have them. I absolutely love animals. And I know a few people with Pits and I like the dogs, they are really nice and sweet and lovable. BUT, I still dont trust them and would never leave them alone with a child or anything else for that matter.

This is just my 2 cents, my opinion. If you dont like it, sorry, not my problem, if you agree good for you, but either way I am not looking to argue, just toss in my 2 cents.

Happy New Year everybody.

its the internet. Im not going to type out that im smiling and that its a joke. but you did put a smile on my face :biggrin:

you are right though, there should be regulations to owning any dog. Not exactly to the extreme that you present. I was in a town traffic court fighting a ticket and there was a case going on about a guys black lab that came off the leash and ran after this guy. but did not attack, this ****en guy was such a cry baby, saying he wanted the dog put to sleep this and that. Give me a freakin break.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
its the internet. Im not going to type out that im smiling and that its a joke. but you did put a smile on my face :biggrin:

you are right though, there should be regulations to owning any dog. Not exactly to the extreme that you present. I was in a town traffic court fighting a ticket and there was a case going on about a guys black lab that came off the leash and ran after this guy. but did not attack, this ****en guy was such a cry baby, saying he wanted the dog put to sleep this and that. Give me a freakin break.

just like 98% of the guys on this thread:eek: :eek:

Ummm, yeah.....right.

It's pretty obvious this thred struck a nerve with you. :wink:

Not really I said it with a smile.
You have people talking about dogs they have never owned so I see this thread as dumber leading dumb. I stopped trying to convince people of my point of view.
when they actually own a Pit then talk to me about Pits until then this just a bunch "know it alls" talking about the "special edition OE twin turbo GNX with an IRS and NAWZZZ THE BIGGf BOTTLE.

You have people talking about dogs they have never owned so I see this thread as dumber leading dumb. I stopped trying to convince people of my point of view.
when they actually own a Pit then talk to me about Pits until then this just a bunch "know it alls" talking about the "special edition OE twin turbo GNX with an IRS and NAWZZZ THE BIGGf BOTTLE.

I've never owned an alligator as a pet either but I know it's a bad idea!

i dont own a pit. i actualyl have 3 cats that like to hunt other animals(hint hint) but i did live with a friend that had a pit, and if it were up to me and not to the cats i would own a pit. I purley love them.

an alligator is not a domesticated pet.

You could have one as a pet like a snake but its going to be to big to handle and youll have to let it go into a wild life preserve

What you meant to say is Pit Bulls are not at the top of the dog breeds listed of people who actually register their dogs. There are more Pit strays then any other breed by a long shot. And in the areas that Pit Bulls actually bite people are areas you would expect to find them, the less fortunate or poor neighborhoods. Irresponsible owners and large litters will increase the rate of any animal/human to be cast in a bad light.

Could kinda say the same for Black males that grow up in the ghetto. They statistically committ more crimes then any other race and make up 70% of the prison population but most were raised by either no parents or irresponsible parents so does that make Black males more dangerous? I guess statistically one could argue that point but it would be a very ignorant one considering out next president is a Black male.

It's no different for Pit Bulls when you make the analogy. Statistics are just numbers. They are not the real underlying facts as to why things occur and it dosen't make any particular dog breed or human being any more dangerous because of it.

Statistics are just numbers and everything here is just a bunch of words. I'll take the stastics on this one over what you personally think.

Just this week there was a pit that was in a shelter that turned on someone that was trying to feed him.Just a couple of weeks ago there was a police dog that turned on his master.The first officer that had the dog died or something like that & this cop took him over.Who can u trust?Guess that neither one are around any more.Ive seen pits that were marshmellows and then again Ive seen some that were scary and I dont scare easy.Ive owned 3 rotts in my life.2 I would trust w/great grand kids.THe 1 I have now I watch him like a hawk looking at a chicken.To poison a dog is not a good thing in my book.If he does wrong and ends getting shot.So be it.It wont happen on my watch.as a matter of fact my dog caught a wild rabbit last year.The rabbit started crying and he let it go.:)

I know you said it with a smile, that's why I winked back at you with a very brief comment:wink:

The way I see it, there are some very valid points from both sides with the topic at hand. And to be honest guy's, I personally would never hurt or kill ANY animal unless it was coming to it, or if it was for survival purposes....a man has to eat. At least this was the way I was raised....by treating anything and everything (Person, Place or Thing) with dignity and respect.

We need to remember, there is going to be a time that we must react to a situation out of are control. Wether that be a dog attact, a first responder to a car accident, someone drowning etc....how would you react? Are you trained for it? Are you ready for anything out of the norm that may pop up at any given moment?

Well I wasn't when this dog attack happend. And it scared the crap out of me because I didn't know how to respond to it. It took three adults to get this dog un latched from that ladies dog.... Thank god it wasn't her that it had by the throat or a child.

I've been in the Marines over 15 years now, I've been to war twice, lived in third world countries for more than half my career and have seen some things that would make this dog attack look like childs play. But, there is only one thing that keep replaying through my mind, how can a dog take several hits with a 2X4 and not be phased by it.....friggen insane! Then when it does let go, after hurting my neighbor via bite marks, it just jumps back over the fence like nothing ever happend.

Once again guys....NOT all PITS are created equal, there are the good and the bad. Just like any other creature on this earth wether animal or human...We just need to be aware and accept that anything can turn bad at a moment notice. Just stay open minded!

Just for your information guys, Pensacola, FL is the third highest in the nation for dog fighting. It a real problem here unfortuantly......