I F'ing Hate Pit Bulls!!!

Pretty sad, I hate hearing about things like this, PitBull or not. I guess in this case, it was a Rott. There also has been a couple more attacks around my area since I posted this thread. I didn't post them because I didn't want to stir the pot. Also, the Pit down the street is back....just a matter of time before something happens. Sad thing is, they have small kids that could be a potential target. Let's hope not..... All I can say, it had better not show up in or around my yard, I'll leave it at that.

I believe owning a pitbull is like having a time bomb waiting to explode it's not if it will but when.

Atleast if you own a small dog and it attacks there is a good chance of not having major or permanent damage or loss of life, like you would with the pits or other aggressive larger dogs.

They are a time bomb in most cases!! You are dealing with a "very powerful" dog that was bred to fight. Its their instinct and no matter how much you work with them it can only take one mistake for them to go off. I have friends with them and they swear by them but I know I could never trust them. I went with a better solution, English Bull Terrier!!! The English Bull Terrier was origninally bred to fight but through the years they have bred that out of them.

They are a time bomb in most cases!! You are dealing with a "very powerful" dog that was bred to fight. Its their instinct and no matter how much you work with them it can only take one mistake for them to go off. I have friends with them and they swear by them but I know I could never trust them. I went with a better solution, English Bull Terrier!!! The English Bull Terrier was origninally bred to fight but through the years they have bred that out of them.

another one of my favorites and just as powerfull as a Pit in every aspect.
they are so ugly that they are cute.

We have 2 chows and while walking the dogs in the park where children love to pet them because one looks like a bear and one like a lion I was told by a grandparent that those are some mean dogs and told his grandchild to stay away. I told him to break in my house and see if he gets bit or shoot first. I think it is the owner of the dog also. We take our dogs to the park and pet smart all the time and have never had a problem but we respect the other animals and people they come in contact with. If the other people are scared of our dog we go a different direction. If we come across a aggressive dog we go the other direction also.