Huge Turbo Sale !!!!!!

JUST WHAT I NEED. ARE YOU SAYING IM NOT MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE
GOING WITH A 88MM TURBONETICS TO BE COMPETITIVE IN TSO:confused:

JUST WHAT I NEED. ARE YOU SAYING IM NOT MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE
GOING WITH A 88MM TURBONETICS TO BE COMPETITIVE IN TSO:confused:

talk about twisting a statement around..... guess you just took your shot after I opened the door to communicate.. how you came out with that conclusion is beyond my comprehension... guess it reinforces our last communication was right on from my perspective.

Sorry jack it was not intended to be a shot at you.Just looking for a good deal.
Here in the North East everyone knows you have the best deals on going fast.;)

Whats up Jack?

Don't mind Jack he just needs a Cigarette :biggrin:

Call me in the morning bro.

Bryan

Thanks Jack. I just ordered the CPT61BB from Gerry today. It's an upgrade from my TA49. I'm hoping to see a little more get up and go.

Whats up Jack?

Don't mind Jack he just needs a Cigarette :biggrin:

Call me in the morning bro.

Bryan

No chit there.... no cigs since NewYears Eve is taking it's toll... on me and others... :biggrin: Not to mention, the new larger wardrobe I had to purchase to fit my now over eating body into... :biggrin:

Thanks Jack. I just ordered the CPT61BB from Gerry today. It's an upgrade from my TA49. I'm hoping to see a little more get up and go.

Thank you Nick... I'm sure you will enjoy it.. :smile:

jack im looking to get a new turbo. i just tried to contact you by e-mail but im bad with computers. please e-mail me at zachary_dillon900@comcast.net. i will tell you my mods. im looking to get in to the 10s thank you.
zach

email sent... anyone else.... I just received another batch of turbos with some great pricing.... we can continue offering this great pricing for a bit longer.. :eek:

Jack, am I too late? Not sure what I should upgrade too but I'm looking to run easy 11.8's on the setup below in my sig. With the Alky and drag radials I just put on I'm looking to run the same setup on street and strip.

Jack, am I too late? Not sure what I should upgrade too but I'm looking to run easy 11.8's on the setup below in my sig. With the Alky and drag radials I just put on I'm looking to run the same setup on street and strip.

Rob, give me a call and I'll hook ya up.... I'm sure we have exactly what you need. :smile: