HRpartsnstuff poly mounts... new in box

wnarunm

I was milling around the shop the other day and found these mounts I was going to use in my old te45a powered we4. Sold the car mid-build for other turbo v8 gbody indevors.

Brand new in the Box HRpartsnstuff turbo V6 mounts.

Rated +1400hp

They are boxed and ready to ship! $200 to your door.

save $40

Attachments

• mounts.JPG
    mounts.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 289
do you have a poly tranny mount for sale?
Conrad

I had a poly transmount and sold it a yera ago. Very high quality piece tho. It was for the th400.

As of today "monday" I still havent recieved the Money Order. As soon as it shows up I will email you with the Fedex tracking number.

Thanks again!

Sam

Money order Fiasco...

Marvin'sGN has been super nice thru this whole thing. Basically he wrote PO box 112 down instead of 172 on the envelope. As of a week and a half ago my postmaster general said that they must have sent it back because box 112 is not currently used in the 30726 zipcode. I knew that he checked and it wasnt cashed and he was expecting the MO back a week ago monday but I have not heard a thing back from him.

I need these mounts gone and so I am putting them back up. I think a week is ample time to respond as to wether the MO was recieved back... shipped back to me with correct address or anything at all.

Please respond! Pm sent again Thanks.