HP Increase with just a cam swap?

I think you will find that anything over 24-26 psi on your current setup will not improve performance/ET. All your gains will need to be made in your 60' and locking the converter in the sweet spot not in more boost. Stock heads and cam will be maxed out at ~24 psi. My car with stock heads and cam and a 6776 HP was maxed out at 25 psi. I dynoed the car 2 different times same dyno pretty much same weather temp (~93-95) 1st at 22 psi 375 hp/395 ft lb again 1 year later 26 psi 385 hp/395 ft lb. With 4 additional psi it only picked up 10 more HP. You can only blow so much air through a straw after that its pretty much hot air. At 30+ psi some detonation will be catastrophic on your stock block...hope you are prepared to build a new engine.

2x

http://www.streetfire.net/video/my-89-tta-on-the-dyno-100-stock-long-block_44896.htm

I went 10.80@124twith my factory long block 5 years ago

I believe that's the quickest time for a stock long block .. is that a stock "UNOPENED" long block ?

Fastest Stock long block that I am aware of is 126 but never made a 10 second pass

Yep unopened I think 125.5 was my best mph The week before I ran the 10.80 I couldn't get it to 60 ft that day

No weight reductions Weighed 3750 with me in it Great lakes in Wisconsin

That track is totally hit and miss...

sometimes you can't hook up a 14 second slug .. other times you can snap axles no problem ...

We were lucky The Wise Guys were racing that day so the track was prepped great