How to get a title for a car that was won?

blue1small.jpg

This was my car...minus the wheels.

I recieved a call today on this car...if this is the wrong car..nevermind.I sold this car last summer to an person off this forum that had a t-type business of some sort...owned a lot of them.

blue1small.jpg

This was my car...minus the wheels.

I recieved a call today on this car...if this is the wrong car..nevermind.I sold this car last summer to an person off this forum that had a t-type business of some sort...owned a lot of them.

Looks like it to me. Josh, I sent you my number. Thanks.

Josh,

Please send me your number. I got the DMV info today and according to them you are not the titled owner.
Thanks for stepping up, I have not came across your name in the search....

I would love to talk to you though!

I also talked to the DMV today, and they said he is the titled owner. I found this on the very first page of the ultimate giveaway car thread.

New windshield is being installed next week by a local windshield company as well.

We will be pulling the motor & trans & going thru it.
This is Josh Watson's old T. We installed a cam sensor & crank sensor then fired it up. Sorry Josh Maybe you can win it back :wink:
New turbo the old 1 was shot.
When it is complete it will be like a new car.
This is how the car looked when we bought it from Josh.

To people donating PLEASE E-mail me direct (Bweavy@aol.com) so that we do not have multiples of the same parts. If that does happen we will auction of the second donation on e-bay. I would rather have different parts.

I also found this thread.-http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/222842-87-t-type-make-offer.html

So

where do I go pick up my car that was stolen?

Joking of course.......at least it got worked out....and that post with my name in it makes it clear.

JW

I got a report showing the car registered to another owner in MS. His name has not even been mentioned on this board....

I don't care who owned it, I just want this over as bad as the next guy.... I am getting conflicting reports. I will do what ever I can to fix this. I have been trying....

I went by the vin Glen gave me. I have a name address and everything now, thanks to someone cool:cool:

Josh please send me your number so I can help get this straight. This isn't Glen's responsibilty. I will do whatever it takes to make this right....

Josh called me this morning and said that he was the last title holder. Also said that he would get the title for it in a few days and mail it to me. I would like to thanks Josh for doing this and being so quick about it after he found out what kinda trouble was being had in finding the title holder.

See, that wasn't so hard.:cool: Thanks 67turboCamaro, glad you took the 5 minutes it took to track down the owner. ;) Hats off to you. I actually pm'd Josh a few weeks before you called him and he said he would be glad to help in anyway. Then that was when Shane said he wasn't the title holder and it was kinda dropped. Oh well....its taken care of now. Thanks Ricky(67turboCamaro) and Josh.:D

Wow only 8 months later G can actually legally drive his prize COngrats G!!
:rolleyes:

Josh called me this morning and said that he was the last title holder. Also said that he would get the title for it in a few days and mail it to me. I would like to thanks Josh for doing this and being so quick about it after he found out what kinda trouble was being had in finding the title holder.

See, that wasn't so hard.:cool: Thanks 67turboCamaro, glad you took the 5 minutes it took to track down the owner. ;) Hats off to you. I actually pm'd Josh a few weeks before you called him and he said he would be glad to help in anyway. Then that was when Shane said he wasn't the title holder and it was kinda dropped. Oh well....its taken care of now. Thanks Ricky(67turboCamaro) and Josh.:D

Glen, the Vin you sent me does not go back to that name. That is what I am/was going off of.... I have contacted my lawyer about getting a bond for the title and going that way. If all matches up and everybody is happy GREAT!

Please make sure the vin matches. I will be happy to run it through DMV here so it can be sent through the DMV here, just let me know...

Josh and Glen please let me know what personal expense you incurred in this please...

All I know is Josh called me and said that he went to get his license for his other vehicles and checked on the Buick and said it was still in his name. He sent off for a duplicate title and said he would have it in a week to 10 days. Then he would mail it to me.

Title

For anyone curious I have the title in my hand. VIN matches. It will be in it's new owners hands in a few days.

JW

Well thank you Josh! Let me know what I owe you for your troubles....

Glenn, I hope this is it!!!!

For anyone curious I have the title in my hand. VIN matches. It will be in it's new owners hands in a few days.

JW

So, do we have a done deal yet?

I think this was an amazing thing to happen in the first place.

Great job guys! Amazing site, and vendors, all who helped, etc.

Long live the Buicks and their people!