How NOT to pull your car out of the snow(vid)

HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!

OH ****!!!!

damn i spilled my beer, you gonna pay for this?????:D :D :D :D :D

Re: HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mease Performance
OH ****!!!!

damn i spilled my beer, you gonna pay for this?????:D :D :D :D :D

Go to bed Keith.No wonder you never answer the phone when I call.:D

OMG, that's hilarious. And from my home state of Maryland too.

Boys, ever heard of rolling the slack out FIRST. THEN pulling.

Oh god. That's a good one.

Well, you can tell those dumbazzes don't drive in snow! All the pu driver had to do was pull it to the left about a foot. What a moron.

6 kids and they couldn't push it back out into the driveway:confused: :rolleyes: :confused:
Then he hooks it up to the plastic bumper:rolleyes: :confused:
What a bunch of A holes

Originally posted by CHARGED
6 kids and they couldn't push it back out into the driveway:confused: :rolleyes: :confused:
Then he hooks it up to the plastic bumper:rolleyes: :confused:
What a bunch of A holes
Look at it again! I think it was hooked to the bumper supports and when things got ripped off the whole back of the trunk and floor was ripped off also! CHEAP CARS!!
:D

Dag-gone! This video scared me! I will never act as a good samaritian again. I don't want the liability of damaging anyones car.
Granted, these kids seemed less than knowledgable about frame vs. cosmetic supports, but still!

Now that took intelligence... LMAO;)

At least those cars are a dime a dozen!!!

What a bunch of boneheads!!!!!

Kids today are lazy. If there was 6 of us standing around, and something as small as a geo was stuck on a curb in the snow, we just lifted the back up and rotated it around.

I guess we didn't have pickup trucks and video cameras back then.

If someone were to make a bet with you---which would give first, a cloth tow strap or the whole ass end of a car, which would you bet on?? :D

I need some pants made outta that stuff!!